It's a Bird! It's A Plane! It's ... Leonard Maltin? It's a Mod's Choice Watch Party featuring Gorgo. TONIGHT March 29 at 8:00pm EDT

You you want to see a city destroyed by a rampaging monster, you say? You’re in luck! We have one of those tonight!

Could it be? Are we finally getting a Godzilla movie?

'Eh. No.

But there is a monster (NOT Godzilla). There is a destroyed city (Not Tokyo). Join us as we watch London be destroyed by Gorgo’s mum! It’s the movie Leonard Maltin gave three stars for a good sci-fi story and exciting special effects!

This episode is available for everyone at the Gizmoplex:

Or hit play on your personal copy at 8pm Eastern.

If you miss the beginning of the watch party, just skip ahead in the film to the appropriate time. (Joining us at 8:30pm Eastern? Skip ahead to the thirty-minute mark in the film)

Of course, if you don’t have a copy, you can always follow along with the comic books or novelisation!

6 Likes

Gorgo the time Al Gore turned into a monster and began eating the entire world!!!

2 Likes

It’s FRIDAY!? Again?

How does this keep happening?

4 Likes

Should be jolly good fun :coffee::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Sounds like somebody’s ready for Dorkin.

8 Likes

Who isn’t ready for dorkin???

3 Likes

Starring William Sylvester from 2001 A space Odyssey and devil doll

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Watch Party Friday!

So pleased to be here once again! This is such a fun episode too!

Let’s do this!

5 Likes

I have the restored version of Gorgo on 4K Blu-Ray. It’s still available at Vinegar Syndrome.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for some heavy duty Dorkin!

2 Likes

Soon!

5 Likes

How far would a Gorgo go if a Gorgo could go?

3 Likes

McCloud vs Gorgo

3 Likes

Breaking in my new iPad tonight - I’m willing to invest in any technology that helps me join an 8 PM watch party from bed.

Yo, @Chrissy13! Get in here and :partying_face:!

7 Likes

I wonder how they cleaned up gorgo’s poop.

2 Likes

…and other science facts.

4 Likes

I can see the TV pretty good from up here but my arms are starting to get tired. Not sure why the guy with the beard gets all the vinegar

2 Likes

MY DORKIN IS PREPARED

2 Likes

Soon!

3 Likes

Godzilla X Kong X Gorgo, battle for the last gumdrop

1 Like