It's About Time (Until It Isn't) — Mods' Choice Watch Party Series Begins Friday, January 19

Being from another planet, I’m not going to watch this one.

1 Like

Most movies would leave out the “and down” part.

Not this one.

5 Likes

From what I remember, most of the climbing could be done by a 6 year old kid wearing crocks, carrying their favorite toy.

2 Likes

The ending.

1 Like

Tomorrow night at 8 PM EST!

It’ll be the same drill as always: Watch for free in the Gizmoplex or pull up your personal digital copy. We’ll all press play at start time, so if you jump in late just fast forward to however many minutes past 8 PM EST it is and you’ll be synced up with the group.

On belay! (ad infinitum)

5 Likes

WE’RE BACK BABY

and by we I mean the Mods Choice Watchalong

and by baby I mean all us grown ass adults (plus any minors on the board)

and by back I mean… something is happening that has happened before

thank you for coming to my TED Talk

8 Likes

well i got nothin better to do on friday nights, im 45, my life is over. Might as well throw in the towel and become what I least wanted to become in life…

FLYING ELVES ARE BACK!!!

8 Likes

And fifth horseman of the apocalypse, Huge Bow Mount:

4 Likes

Better him than Hugh Janus

3 Likes

If you have a Time Transport™, you’ll want to set it for this Friday at 8PM EST. Just sayin’.

6 Likes

For Castleton!

2 Likes

Three days left to get your Nick Miller haircut.

3 Likes

I hope my Brother Eddie beanie gets here in time. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Fire up the commodore 64.

7 Likes

Fire up the commode

1 Like

Hey, the movie is bad, sure, but it isn’t that bad.

1 Like

I actually like this film. It has that genuine feel to it.

7 Likes

Yeah, same here. It’s right up there with Demon Squad as a movie with so much heart and effort. I admire these kind of features.

5 Likes

Will say, the more I’ve watched it, the more i can see where they were trying to make something watchable.

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to imply that the movie is that bad it’s just the commodore 64 reminded me of commode for whatever reason. I like this episode especially when they refer to that fellow as pink boy.