It's January. Book your MST holiday now!

That’s right, Christmas is over and, at least here in the UK, our advertising is 100% focused on booking your next holiday!

What MST3K-related location would you like to visit this year?

Auntie McFrank’s Tangleberry Inn, where you can pet the llama? (Bring matches.)
Castle SS Forrester, with its charming sea captain? I think they’re part of Carnival of Souls Cruise Lines now.
Maybe you’re a traditionalist and want to go back to the Valley Lodge. Just make sure to stop by Eat on the way.

As for me, I think I’ll revisit the Kingadome this year. I might stop by on the way and see Omus’s Citadel, with its fabulous rotating hologram.

13 Likes

I’m going to the walnut ranch to see where the fish lives.

16 Likes

Remember to pick up your commemorative pitchfork from the old lady before you leave!

10 Likes

I’m just gonna toss myself into the nearest bottomless pit, and walk around down there being all big-boned and stuff. Who knows, I might meet a super model with a squeaky voice.

16 Likes

My family visits Party Beach every summer. It’s not so touristy or built up. Just be sure to pack your sunblock and plenty of SODIUM.

15 Likes

There are some bee farms on Seagull Island that take in lodgers. It’s supposed to be very relaxing.

12 Likes

Headed to Mars for a culinary vacation. I hear the food pills there are to die for. Soup…beef stew…and chocolate ice cream!

12 Likes

I’ve been keeping up my physical training regimen and with any luck I’ll be accepted this year and get to go to America. I look forward to seeing my friends who have gone before.

17 Likes

Catalina. I hear they have good art, diving, and pickled flower buds.

11 Likes

I was thinking about retracing Glenn Manning’s visit to Vegas. Actually, the closest to doing that is visiting the Bellagio (where the Dunes used to be), the Venetian (where the Sands used to be) and finally Fremont Street where the Frontier Hotel cowboy is still there (not crumpled).
The old Silver Slipper at Fremont is gone, but replaced by a Walgreens

7 Likes

Spider Island. Great for girl-watching!

11 Likes

Well wherever I go, I expect I’ll be flying out of San Francisco International airport. I just hope the nose wheel doesn’t feel mushy after I already boarded the plane.

11 Likes

I’m booked for a boat ride to that island with dogs dressed as shrews.
I’ll be packing my pockets with doggie treats for those cuties.

9 Likes

Me, I’m gonna relive the '90s at Crystal Vista. I hear the Taco Bell there is amazing.

9 Likes

I was going to say Castle Forrester but I can see you’ve crossed it out.

So long as I don’t have to sit in a ski lodge and watch Mia Farrow mope about I’ll be happy just to get away somewhere.

10 Likes

I want to pet the dead camel!

8 Likes

Anyone thinking of going to Malta for Goosio Days this year?

8 Likes

I’m going to go ROCK CLIMBING and once I get to the top, I’m going to rappel down, down

7 Likes

Watch out at the bottom may be a SANDSTORM

7 Likes

I dunno, last time I went it had a weird cowboy theme and a surprisingly high death count.

6 Likes