IT'S YOUR OPEN THREAD for episode 1302 "Robot Wars," starting tonight at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, only in the Gizmoplex!

There’s lots of great picks this month for the monthly selection. Space Mutiny is always a classic.

3 Likes

Here ya go!

18 Likes

ferris youre still here GIF

14 Likes

Definitely an awesome experience all the way around. The show and these folks make ya proud to be a supporter, for sure.

And while we’re at it, welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

We need an MST3k White Dot album that includes all the songs from every episode and opens with “It stinks!” and ends with “Give up.”

4 Likes

No event in 2 weeks?! Aw man… Which is fair, because I’m gonna be busy during the delay, anyway.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Cool! I was a coach for a middle school VEX team for a few years

2 Likes

The Great One lives.

4 Likes

Good night all. See you all next time!

1 Like

Y’all are crushing the new season—thank you to everyone who has put in the time and effort to create this awesome content.

I’m bummed that the April 15 event is getting bumped because that’s my birthday and I was looking forward to celebrating with another live stream, but alas! I’m happy to wait four weeks for another episode.

Keep up the great work!!

12 Likes

Oh, for real.

When I did pop in here occasionally to comment, I didn’t really get too distracted from the episode, so… yeah! I’ll definitely want to do this for Beyond Atlantis!

5 Likes

The only question is… how are they going to work in a Mean Jonah segment for Beyond Atlantis? :thinking:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Isnt that why we have clowns in the sky

4 Likes

Mirror Universe Jonah?

4 Likes

Hanoj, the evil mad scientist?

1 Like

ill_allow_it_community

5 Likes

I posted this in a separate thread but wanted to share some quick sketches I did during the QnA. I’m already looking forward to rewatching tonight’s movie! Thanks!

post livestream sketches

15 Likes

You got anymore of those replies?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

4 Likes