It's your OPEN THREAD for the first Gizmoplex event of 2023: Crow T. Robot hosts the FESTIVAL OF SHORTS!

Now I’m reminded of the first collection of shorts from Rhino that had those great Tom Servo bumpers!

That was a fun bonus!

3 Likes

Or due to a tragic typo involving the word coral, the 35th anniversary gift will involve Golden Corral.

3 Likes

… where’s the world’s giant roast beef ever made?

2 Likes

Golden Corral’s new slogan!

5 Likes

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO

-Perfect.- :smiley:

1 Like

Had to restart because both my mouse and laptop clicker stopped working

Well my power has been out since 1am yesterday, and it’s supposed to come back on at 6pm (PST) today, so I’m thinking I might miss the livecast :sob:

I could try watching it on my little laptop screen, but probably won’t? I’ve never liked watching stuff on the computer.

Ah well that’s why the Gizmoplex gives us replay

3 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that your power is STILL out. Are you OK? Got a hotel room for showers and stuff?

4 Likes

Oy… very sorry to hear that. You folks take care out there, then, and all the best to y’all.

4 Likes

Both new Rifftrax and new MST3K today.

3 Likes

This was tonight!? I had it in my head this was next week. Glad I popped in here when I did. I still have time to grill up my burgers while I catch the new shorts.

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, when we realized it would be more than 24 hours we got a hotel room on the other side of town. They moved up the supposed reconnection time to 6pm (had been 11pm) so we’re hoping to go home tonight.

5 Likes

I’m so ready for new MST3K. This has been an exhausting week.

4 Likes

Coral you say?

I predict a old VH1 style documentary on the creation of the Mother Crabber song.

3 Likes

VH1 giving MST3K the Behind the Music treatment? I love it!

2 Likes

We have jazz sign!

2 Likes

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for Pop-Up MST

4 Likes

Crow is naked!

1 Like

My work schedule has changed and I have fridays off again. How convenient.

1 Like