It's your OPEN THREAD for tonight's FINAL backers-only preview screening of episode 1303: BEYOND ATLANTIS!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

-ahem-

Now, you do realize that this will have to be a thing any time an Atlantis comes up in MST3K’s future (not necessarily THE Atlantis in Beyond Atlantis) ?

5 Likes

… maybe we should talk about Rangoon instead.

4 Likes

For dinner I was thinking:
Grilled Beyond Atlantis Spear (steak) tips, with baked potato pearls (mashtato + cornstarch balled and baked) on a bed of broc-coral-li

3 Likes

Or the sea.

3 Likes

Or Re-Animator.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late, did the movie start yet?

8 Likes

You missed it.

7 Likes

A new live thread, you say?

So basically I’m going back into like jail sometime tonight?

5 Likes

I am so utterly jazzed for the first Emily episode! I’ll be clutching my pearls and fighting off the vapors all through this one!

13 Likes

Wow this got started EARLY. The episode’s not for another five and a half hours!!!

Not that I’m counting or anything…

(looks shifty and sidles out until episode time)

14 Likes

Bit sad I can’t watch live cos I’m in UK, and it doesn’t often work out me staying up silly late for these. But I’m looking forwards to watching the replay!

12 Likes

Evil Dead Horror GIF by filmeditor

7 Likes

Also also:

2 Likes

Hahahaha, YESSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

So overdue for a trilogy rewatch.

Heh, hard to argue with that!

Also also:

7 Likes

This is why I love Andrew WK.

He’s got a message and he STICKS TO IT

2 Likes

EXACTLY THAT, YOU SAID IT :smiley:

That’s why he’s the best of us. He has a brand, and hot damn, he stays on brand:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this from my work break! See you all later!

3 Likes

Peace and take care, @BFisch89!

2 Likes

One of these new episode nights I won’t be busy… Curse you, obligations!

2 Likes

Can you just not edit clips from space mutiny to the tune of party hard?? Intro can be the weird space nightclub bit. Then main riff various shots of gun fights. Then various characters lipsyncing the lyrics. Ambitious, I’ll admit, but run with it. Must also include various shots from the chase scene cos why wouldn’t you. There’s a Kickstarter I’d back if the alternaversal crew have nothing better to do :joy:

4 Likes