I've never seen The Godfather. What iconic movie or TV show have you never seen?

Television-wise, a lot. I stopped watching TV way back in the late 1990s. With exceptions, of course (such as MST3K). TV doesn’t hold my interest and the way some people go on and on about a show only serves to push me further away.

Film-wise,… the stuff I haven’t seen is an odd mix and jumps all over the place. There are some general pockets; for example, I haven’t seen an animated feature handled by Disney in some way since Who Framed Roger Rabbit (so no The Nightmare Before Christmas or anything in the Toy Story franchise) and none of the recent Batman/Dark Knight films. As for iconic standalones, Lawrence of Arabia, Some Like it Hot, Fruitvale Station (for reasons; it went down in my neck of the woods so don’t really need to see a fictional adaptation), Dazed and Confused, and Risky Business.

But I’ll pick up, watch, and enjoy some absolute Cheez-Whiz so maybe I’m only doing myself a disservice. Or something.

4 Likes