Johnny Longbow is sorry / not sorry for rushing Halloween season! It's the grand finale of our Mods’ Choice “What’s Up with the Moon” Community Watch Party Series, and this is YOUR OPEN THREAD for tonight’s TRACK OF THE MOON BEAST Watch Party at 8PM EDT!

I’m partial to Winky’s “Sleepy Little Felon,” personally. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

This is part of our cover to keep the general population (read: snitches) away.

3 Likes

It may be 85 degrees out, but my (sigh) stew will be ready at 8pm!

6 Likes

Also, in keeping with our spacefaring theme, I just had some LENTILS! Don’t worry, though. All the windows are open.

6 Likes

If it’s weird, I don’t ever want to be a normie.

4 Likes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS STEW :smiley:

4 Likes

Do we have a countdown?

3 Likes

vindieseltrust

5 Likes
6 Likes

Family is gone, Gizmoplex is cued and I’m sitting here with a bowl of homemade Buffalo HOT-corn (it’s exactly as described, we love our buttery hot sauce mixtures here :wink: )

Heck, even if the Moon Beast’s Tracks are obscured by the smoky, lower-quality air, that’s quite all right. Because it’s almost time for Movie Sign With The MODS!

Gizmoplexians, Discoursians…in the words of two wise 'Bots not unlike our own…one more time, we’re gonna celebrate. Oh yeah, all right, let’s TRACK this MOON BEAST!

7 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Speaking as someone who’s dealing with this The Slime People-esque air, I gotta say, HELL YES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 Likes

If nothing else: These last two watch-alongs have taught us that PAUL IS NOT PAUL ANYMORE!

8 Likes

The FINAL Countdown!

3 Likes

The Projected Man would go along great with those two as part of a “Jeez, Pauls, Am I Right?” trilogy.

3 Likes

I’m supposed to be working on a picture, but for some reason all I can think about is paper dolls decorated with yarn while a jazz combo plays… :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve tracked the Moon Beast here!

Anyone seen ‘im?!!!

5 Likes

I CAN OBLIGE!

3 Likes

He went thattaway.

5 Likes

We meet again, Gizmomike…

gizmomike2

2 Likes

You could also include The Crawling Hand and have a quartet!

3 Likes