June 3 Viewing Party?

This conversation really doesn’t reflect the vast majority of people here so we should just bury it.

4 Likes

Yeah, but someone will just bring it back. And then the subject will be undead.

3 Likes

I didn’t think anyone was cape-able of that.

3 Likes

I was going to comment but then it dawned on me. I don’t have a stake in this. We could talk until we’re batty about what kind of Lugosi we’re leaving for our children of the night. But I’d rather not dig that up.

3 Likes

Are we still doing vampire puns here, or is all the fundead?

3 Likes

Hey man, say whatever you want. The Renfield is open for all sorts of topics.

2 Likes

For you, yeah. For Mina.

3 Likes

Sucks for me to say this, but I won’t be able to turn up tonight. Bloody heck. Here’s to everyone having one unmistakeable evening!

3 Likes

No worries, don’t stick your neck out on our behalf.

3 Likes

Flower Reaction GIF by CBS

2 Likes

I’m still not even sure what the movie choice is.

2 Likes

As of now, it’s Quest of the Delta Knights, but voting is still open!

3 Likes

I’m with you here. So what’s the pick for the night? I’m okay with watching through the Gizmoplex and following a thread here in the forums. Just need to know the plan. Thanks.

1 Like

Maybe some mod could make a new official thread which says the movie and the time?

1 Like

How about about 20 minutes before the show we start a pseudo-official thread for it, like the premiere nights? (Let’s DIY and not ask more of any mods or staff, we can do it!)

Usual viewing time is 7pm CST (5/8 PST/est)!

6 Likes

I’ve never seen Quest so I’m okay with this.

4 Likes

Ready to join in at 9 a.m. from the Far East, after an unexpected good night of sleep.

6 Likes

Ooh, good night of sleep AND starting with MST3K? You’ve got a fantastic day ahead of you!

4 Likes

Going to make the officially unofficial thread in about 10 minutes folks!

6 Likes

the lord of the rings GIF

I put the link in the gif! Neato!

5 Likes