June 3 Viewing Party?

…and orange juice and coffee and a big hunk of bread with butter and jam, gonna be a great day!

2 Likes

“i see what you did there” Clara doctor who GIF

1 Like

This is for the US only since service varies by country, but Amazon Prime has a Watch Party option. I haven’t tried it since I live with the only person brave enough to watch things with me. A lot of MST3K episodes are available, but not necessarily for free. The episodes range in price also. It would be one way to have a group watch party. We can also hold these in various ways. Say make a post asking for X amount of people to watch Pod People on Next Sunday AD at 8 pm EST. It’ll be a way to make friends while giving Matt a break. Multiple watch parties can be held at the same time. Someone prefers Skydivers or Manos. No problem join that watch party instead. It would be like a real theater showing multiple movies at once.
I also don’t know if there’s a chat feature. Maybe it’ll be possible to turn on and off. We could also just have watch groups specifically chat free. Note that the version on my screen is the original Japanese version.

1 Like

This will eventually be a function of the Gizmoplex. Ivan and his people are still working on it.

6 Likes

Heyoo party people, are we watching Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders this evening, same SOL time, same SOL channel?

4 Likes

I’m going to say “thank you” for bringing this up, and I think you know what to say and how to say it in response.

4 Likes

mst3k1003YOUREWELCOME

You are now hearing this in Servo’s doofy Merlin voice (with Crow laughing and saying “DO IT AGAIN!”)

5 Likes

And I am now informing my Brita pitcher that it’s wELcOmE! in said doofy voice after refilling it. I expect a lot of this around here today.

5 Likes

Sounds magical!

3 Likes

Sorry I won’t be joining tonight. I just got a last minute invite to see Kraftwerk so, you know…

I’ll still be entertained by a group of humans and robots, if that helps.

4 Likes

(I hope it’s clear that my :confetti_ball: is for you getting to see Kraftwerk, not our loss in not having you here. We’ll have to do some kind of dumb low-tech countdown!)

1 Like

Right on, have fun and be safe!

2 Likes

Open thread for the Merlining!

https://forums.mst3k.com/t/open-thread-for-a-magical-community-viewing-of-merlins-shop-of-mystical-wonders/24707?u=amanda_gregory

1 Like