Kingavision 3D glasses upgrade

How do you go about upgrading the 3D glasses to the plastic version? I can add them as an addon, but I assume that would result in getting sent 2 pairs, not just upgrading what’s already in my rewards.

3 Likes

EDIT: Since I haven’t seen the survey yet, I defer to @EBK below.

2 Likes

Add the plastic glasses and remove one of the pledged (cardboard) ones.

The pledged ones are all the cardboard kind. Removing the pledged ones gives you a credit toward other add ons.

6 Likes

I don’t see any way to remove it. It’s just part of my original pledge.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can remove an add on you’ve already paid for via KS? They all have :lock: next to like they are locked in

2 Likes

Hmm… I was able to remove one somewhere. I’ll go through the survey again and report back.

2 Likes

Sorry, this might have been confusing:

The FREE 3D glasses included with all pledges can’t be upgraded to the plastic pair. But, if you paid $7/pair during the Kickstarter for EXTRA pairs of 3D glasses, you can remove those from your Add-On Selections and get those funds back as credit to apply toward the deluxe plastic pairs.

Make sense?

14 Likes

Thanks Ivan!

3 Likes

Yep. That’s what I did, apparently. I removed an add-on pair after adding the plastic ones.

3 Likes

Okay. When the plastic version was first pitched, I assumed any pairs could be upgraded. I don’t mind paying a bit more and ending up with 2 pairs.

Thanks Ivan!

3 Likes

I had ordered a extra pair as addons. There was a trashcan by my addons so i removed them and they gave me back $7 credit to upgrade to a plastic pair.

4 Likes

I got the plastic upgrade.

3 Likes

Which version do you guys think will work better over regular glasses?

1 Like

This was asked a couple of months ago and the answer was both were tested to work with glasses. So it really is your preference.

6 Likes

Between the two, the basic paper ones might be a LITTLE bit more comfortable, just because they have multiple settings to choose from based on the width you want. But both should work!

7 Likes