Lets make a sizzle reel for the S14 crowdfunding!

I don’t have the bandwith to do this myself. Or the skills. Heck, I didn’t even have the idea. But with all of us… we could do this, and use it to promote the crowdfunding campain!

Who’s with me?!

with GIF

14 Likes

I’ve volunteered to edit this thing, which I’ll do later in the week.

Until then, please use this thread to share moments that you feel should be included to make for an exciting promo. Moments from Season 13 that visually stood out for you in sketches, or riffs that made you belly-laugh. Things that someone who hasn’t seen the latest season or had a look around the Gizmoplex might find alluring.

It would be super helpful if you can list what episode these moments appear in, and roughly what time in the episode too. It’ll make my job collating it all easier, and result in us being able to share it around sooner.

Let’s do this!

9 Likes

A clip from the MotherCrabber song is a must!

Episode - Beyond Atlantis

10 Likes

I do suggest showing a few shots of the Gizmoplex theater itself, with the different marquees, maybe one from the Atrium with the Halloween decorations, or the Crow as Usher screen. Give people some peeks into what it was like.

8 Likes

With the Gizmoplex currently under construction, does anyone have any images of this stuff saved perchance?

4 Likes

And I don’t know if anyone managed to grab video from the Synthia Selects segments (I do think there are some screen shots in the forums), but those would be great to pull from as well to show people some of the extra content they got with a pass.

5 Likes

Rebecca screaming at the end of the trick or treat host segment in the mask should be in there.

9 Likes

Just found your video on My narcoleptic wife, and wow
… it’s golden!

4 Likes

Thankyou. I blame lockdown for my actions in that one. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And maybe a clip from the Mask log flume segment, just to showcase that 3-D episode and that Mask puppet.

9 Likes

adds another positive aspect of COVID to my short list

4 Likes

It has the same feeling as this short: https://youtu.be/ThZR1BrKuPc?si=z7ikV99seS8mx6OZ

I love needlessly stupid jokes that make me have to be careful as to who I share them with.

5 Likes

The robots leering at the bouncing Penn™ balls while Emily tries to shush them.

6 Likes

Pearl threatening to end Dr. Erhardt if he doesn’t keep his hands to himself. :grin: (“Cavalcade.”)

6 Likes

When they first encounter Munchie, the panic in the theater and then Defiant Jonah disobeying Kinga. I LOVE THIS MOMENT SO MUCH.

gif

16 Likes

A little shot of the three hosts playing the theme would be cool.

I also think a shot of the flight attendant sketch would be good.

I guess I’ll have to rewatch some episodes for more!

5 Likes

I found these in the forums. I’ll keep looking. I’m really hoping somebody caught a screenshot at least of the Halloween decorations and the big Crow Vs. Servo marquee.

7 Likes

Looks like there are small versions of the standee art for all the Season 13 episodes at https://mst3k.com/, if that helps.

6 Likes

@CLANG_Potroast @Spotty_Boots

Remind me which episodes these are from?

4 Likes

No. 1 is from the very end of the “Court Case” short.

No. 2 is from the very beginning of the “Cavalcade” short.

4 Likes