Season 14 Crowdfunding Announcement!

Hot off the presses!

51 Likes

Oooooooooooooooo
The holiday season starts early. This is all I wanted since season 13 ended!

23 Likes

(Smashes piggy bank)

24 Likes

Do I get a reward for pledging in under 10 minutes?

20 Likes

Second time using this today.

21 Likes

WHERE DO I SIGN?!?!?

18 Likes

On our last go-round we ran into some significant issues and delays in getting physical rewards shipped out on the timeline we’d planned.

Huh. Did they? Any of the rest of you hear about this?

19 Likes

Done and done! Looking forward to the new season and curious how things might change with the set design!

13 Likes

So glad I was able to just get the gizmoplex season pass and dvd set!!! Here’s hoping to smooth riffing for season 14, and beyond!!!

15 Likes

Oh, I am SO in. Digital Deluxe and Season 14 Blu-ray are a go.

Let’s make EVEN MORE MST3K!!!

15 Likes

Okay, I think I did that right. New system, who knows. LOL!

Bring on Season 14!

13 Likes

Got the digital season bundle plus the magnets. I was willing to go as high as $150 originally, but I’m not working right now, so $120 was all I can justify spending. Maybe I can contribute a little more later.

15 Likes

I would imagine they will have an option to add on things as the end of the campaign nears. And I’m hoping Turkey day means LOTS of press about season 14!!!

15 Likes

Just watch the contributions roll in! It’s amazing!

9 Likes

Damn!

17 Likes

I’m going to have to get in on the ground floor on this one, I’ve missed out with all the rest, but hopefully this time, I’ll finally get some MST merch!

15 Likes

Is there a tracker for the full amount pledged so far??? I only see individual pledges, and I’m bad at math…

11 Likes

Not that I’ve seen.

Meanwhile, the email only went out 10 minutes ago and there’s already over 150 contributions!

10 Likes

Got the digital season. I just hope the classic episode upgrades are for some of the older, worse looking episodes that really need it, and not the pandering ones like Space Mutiny or Werewolf.
Looking forward to 14.

13 Likes

For those wanting to keep track:

it’s up at the top of the screen.

17 Likes