Looks like the new app has launched and Spoilers reveal of the first episode of season 13

Pretty sure that’s a “yet” and I hope they get it on Fire TV in the next month because that’s how I want to take in those new episodes. (OMG It’s just over a month away!)

4 Likes

I may be the only person here who still has a standard definition TV, but I do appreciate that my purchased items show up full screen.

The clips, however, are that annoying ‘double letterbox’ (a large black border on all four sides).

I do intend to get a more modern TV once I have my living situation sorted out, but I just thought I’d let the devs know there’s a wrinkle.

4 Likes

I’m only getting a Gizmoplex pass and downloads of the new season episodes - no previous episodes. Should I be able to log in to the Gizmoplex yet? I can’t find a way.

2 Likes

Everything seems to work on my Android phone and Roku set – great job!

If you heard a really undignified *squeee!* from the general direction of Ohio, that was probably me getting it connected correctly. XD

5 Likes

Got mine installed. Now I just have to play the waiting game until March…

…the waiting game sucks! Let’s play Hungry Hungry Hippos!!

3 Likes

I have Fire TV too. After seeing this thread, I checked my Fire TV cube and saw zilch.

But I know Joel, Jonah and the bots aren’t pulling a fast one on us; I’ll patiently wait for the new app to hit Fire TV.

3 Likes

Well, this is a pleasant surprise! Signed up!

4 Likes

Why a mistake?

4 Likes

We don’t have any ability to make that happen in the apps, unfortunately, since we aren’t developing those ourselves from scratch. The gizmoplex website will definitely do that, though.

4 Likes

We haven’t made it to Gizmoplex yet. This is a step along the way to allow more people to access their content.

3 Likes

I’m confused. What is this? Have I missed something? Well, obviously I have, but I thought the Gizmoplex wasn’t up yet and was still only in the testing phases. Did that change?

3 Likes

Well tried loading the app on my phone (Pixel 3a) and I can’t get past the login screen. I get “Trouble connecting Please try again”

Will try again tomorrow, I guess. I’ll also need to sit down and find the app on the Chromecast.

3 Likes

This isn’t the Gizmoplex yet. Just an interim step to allow more people to begin accessing their content from the KS Campaign through VHX.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks. Someone mentioned the Gizmoplex and I was so confused. I appreciate the clarification.

2 Likes

I’m guessing these apps will be updated around the beginning of March to become the Gizmoplex.

2 Likes

ShoutFactoryTV has been buggy lately. It suddenly starts the next movie. You have to go back to the movie and forward to where it left off to finish the movie.

3 Likes

I got a couple of devices logged in with no issue yesterday (they still work), but have also been getting the “Trouble connecting” error this morning when trying to log in my tablet for the first time. I’ll give it a while and will try again later today.

1 Like

Is there any word on a playstation app?

1 Like

Sony makes development of apps really really difficult for Playstation, so I wouldn’t expect one, especially with other platforms covering so much of folks’ use cases.

4 Likes
4 Likes