Make A Movie End Faster....

Meh, he’ll always have Gung Ho.

2 Likes

Or, hey, how about:

“I’ll get my time back, right, computer?”
“Oh, hey, yeah, absolutely. Let me take care of that for you right away. Heh heh. I wouldn’t be much of a super-brain if I told you I was going to screw you in advance. And, hell, what’s it to me if you live another year or two? Hell, I’ll give you an extra year for being so awesome.”

1 Like

New corporate policy: Copenhagen Lab Supply freezer latches are banned from the facility.

3 Likes

“You know, honey, you’re right. Why in the world would we keep talking to this weird guy when he’s giving us no help? Debbie, stay in the car. We’re leaving.”

10 Likes

Elrond: Isildur, destroy the ring.

Isildur: But, the dude killed my dad, man. I want the trophy!

Elrond: The Ring is evil? You must destroy it!

Isildur: Oh, all right. Geez, all I wanted was a souvenir. [tosses Ring into Mt Doom] Happy now?

9 Likes

Yeah, only that red droid was going to work for us. See ya next time

5 Likes

“Paul, your father is in terrible danger! You have to save him!”
“Well, what’s he in danger from?”
“He’s going to get trapped in a cave when you run away from him for the umpteenth time because you left school.”
“So if I just stay here, he’ll be fine?”
“Uh… yeah, I guess.”
“Okay, thanks.”

8 Likes

“I’m sorry, Officer McClane, but there’s been a mechanical problem with that plane. The next flight I can get you on is at 7:40 AM tomorrow.”

8 Likes

Hey, George, your USC scholarship fell through. But, look, buddy, you’re really good at fixing hot rods. There’s good jobs in the industrial arts.

2 Likes

“Um…sir, I believe your hands are shaking.”
“It’s nothing.”
“I think it’s not. Just sit tight.” later “The lieutenant is showing signs of HPNS and needs to be relieved of duty.”
“Okay. Let’s take care of that right now before the storm hits. Lt. Coffey, you’re relieved of duty.”

3 Likes

“You know what? I’m going to return the money now. I won’t be needing that room, Mr. Bates.”

7 Likes

“There was an oversight at the office, Mr. Griswold. Here’s your Christmas bonus.”

5 Likes

Scroll up cinemas as much as you like.

7 Likes

This quaint little shop has fun wizard theming and the proprietors are friendly. And, on a personal note, my wife is having a baby.

6 Likes

So, which one of these pills make you get out of my apartment?

6 Likes

Randall discovers water has been spilled on Gizmo. Seeing the new Mogwai and, realizing that keeping to the three rules is impossible, he brings them back to the antique store and buys Billy a puppy.

7 Likes

If everyone had a mogwai in their home, we could solve world hunger. Just add water.

Mogwai Helper recipe:

1. Splash
  2. Bright light
  3. Salt to taste
7 Likes

An entirely different film.

1 Like

Chinese Boy: Look Mister, there are some rules that you’ve got to follow.
Billy: Yeah, what kind of rules?
Rand: Yeah, what kind of rules?
Chinese Boy: First of all, keep him out of the light, he hates bright light, especially sunlight, it’ll kill him. Second, don’t give him any water—You know, what this is the stupidest script I’ve ever read in my life. Hey, Joe, Steve…can we just make “Goonies 2”?

1 Like

I always wondered what would happen if he took both pills.

5 Likes