May Vault Picks?

I don’t seen new ones in the app yet, and I see rumbling in the forum about the whole back catalogue maybe opening up. Am I missing something, or are the May Vault Picks just not out yet?

7 Likes

that happens a lot on taco night, sorry.

17 Likes

They might be waiting for the May 6 grand opening to make everything available? That would be my guess.

13 Likes

The Vault Picks were originally going to be the only episodes in any given month which were free for anyone to view, regardless of ownership. They then inked a deal to make ALL the available back episodes from S1-S10 available (ad-free for a limited time, then ad-supported) so the Vault Picks themselves are not the big deal they were originally supposed to be. They’re not going away but their purpose is sort of being rethought.

11 Likes

That would be amazing, there are so many episodes I haven’t seen, but still leaves me with the selfish problem of “but what do I watch tonight?!” :laughing:

7 Likes

Gotta watch ‘em all!

4 Likes

I thought Matt said something about a surprise in our vault May 1. But I might have heard wrong.

5 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought they heard that.

BUT

This is MST, so I will never try and hold them 100% to any release dates.

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Wanted to watch a “new” vault pick last night and found they were still the April ones, so I am anxiously waiting for the updated episodes! Will be awesome if indeed we do get all the old eps, even for a limited time!

2 Likes

Wondering along with all of you.

1 Like

They have mentioned still picking a select group of episodes around a theme, just to have some curation for us to choose from. So hopefully they still keep at that.

1 Like

Yes, I was wondering too. Matt, at the 3:02:22 mark in the live feed said, “…starting May 1st, look for some fun new content in your video fridge.” But there’s been no change, so who knows.

1 Like

The vault picks have changed

6 Likes

woo hoo ric flair GIF

6 Likes

Apologies for the delay, friends. Lots happening this week – but moving forward, Vault Picks should switch over right at midnight on the first of each month.

You’ll find this month’s selections waiting in your VAULT PICKS Pass or VIDEO FRIDGE right now!

21 Likes

So for this month’s Vault Picks, we get cheesy movies that have “pesky critters” in 'em.

11 Likes

Synthia’s Selects!!! Love it!

12 Likes

Thanks for that awesome update, Ivan!!

6 Likes

Just gave it a look. Strong collection of choices!

And I’m just loving the title cards!

8 Likes

Haha! We JUST watched Killer Shrews yesterday!

7 Likes