MST Earworm !

I’ve said this elsewhere, but sometimes at work I find myself singing “Are You Happy, In Your Work” (the answer to that is always a resounding “no”)

And if I watch Teen-Age Strangler, I know Yipe Stripes will crawl into my head and stay there for at least a week.

11 Likes

I love how this bit and the alcohol-addled DJ in Giant Gila Monster both do the same sorry-arse joke about record labels. And both times it’s a lead cloud large enough to engulf and crush all of New Zealand.

6 Likes

Secret Agent…

BA-BOW

…Super Dragon!

7 Likes

There is almost always some song running through my head…but the MST ones that pop up mostly are

Gamera is really neat, Gamera is made of meat! We’ve been eating Gamera! (for the longest, I thought they were saying “we believe in Gamera” =(

Secret Agent…Super Dragon!

But the best (and it’s on my car playlist)
I’m a MotherCrabber, beard, no mustache, loincloth haver. Threaten me? You must be delirious!

11 Likes

I had the same interpretation of the Gamera lyric and I still prefer that, to be honest. I would not feel right eating a turtle.

3 Likes

Calls for a little SOdium, baybuh. Yeah.

4 Likes

:notes: I sure would be ecstatic if seaweed were my jam,
It’s a crappy kind of paradise below the dam. :notes:

5 Likes

wait what

i still think that

6 Likes

I’m often humming the various songs from the Fugitive Alien Medley

11 Likes

MASTER NINJA THEME SONG!

15 Likes

I had that in my head nearly all day yesterday!!!

1 Like

:notes: “In order to know Godzilla, you’ve gotta’ look into his past…” :notes:

(Sue me for THIS, Tojo!! Ppppphhhhtttt!!!)

Sign Language Lawyer GIF by Sign with Robert

2 Likes

Ok, let’s keep it that then! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I came here to say precisely this…

:notes:"When I held your brain in my arms…" :notes:

2 Likes

When I’m checking the nutritional info on items at the market, the Sodium Song comes to mind, as I work to keep my levels low and stave off a heart attack.

7 Likes

How did you get it as an audio file? I’d love to be able to add that to my playlist!

1 Like

Pants! PANTS! Sing the praises of pants…!

7 Likes

It was on the S13 soundtrack that was a reward in the KS.

1 Like

It was? Wait… did I get that reward? Suddenly I can’t remember what rewards I opted for…

2 Likes

Aw don’t worry, nobody can remember, we all forgot a while ago, we just forgot about forgetting.

3 Likes