MST Earworm !

I catch myself singing He tried to kill him with a forklift at least everyday.

Today while I was cooking I was gently singing Tibby Oh Tibby

What songs can you just not get out of your head or catch yourself singing? It can be any song from a movie, or from the SOL, or the MADS… Lets have a sing-a-long!

13 Likes

I also find myself humming or thinking about MST songs often. So many great ideas to choose from!

First one that came to mind when I saw this: The BOPA-DAPA theme from Danger!! Death Ray!

9 Likes

:notes: Idiot Control Now :notes:

9 Likes

:notes: Shy-shy shine your love :notes:

6 Likes

When loving lovers love

10 Likes

The closer medley from the last three seasons is never far from my mind. (You can’t take that away from me, anti-post-S10 naysayers! So there!)

As my profile indicates my all-time faves, of course I’ve always got their music in me as well.

I’ll also mention such dark horses as the Jiger Irish Wake Song and “The Magic In You” from the Wizards-verse. And the legendary Rap Of Crabs, of course.

6 Likes

I love the End Credits instrumental remixes of classic tunes so much.

8 Likes

But nothing lasts forever
Only love
Pads the film

7 Likes

Patrick Swayze Christmas. Anytime of the year!

9 Likes

Moon 14 Mesozoic Ranch Dinosaur BBQ!

7 Likes

There’s meat, and we have string. And tortillas stuffed with ham! If you stay I’ll fold your sheets, if you’ll just stay where you am.

6 Likes

The peppy number from The Creeping Terror is itself a creeping terror, slithering into my head at random times and then refusing to leave.

5 Likes

For me it’s Who’s that guy with the biiig heaaaad
I must sing it, or a variation of it, at least twice a week

10 Likes

The Sodium Song. It reminds me of the Schoolhouse Rock! shorts.

8 Likes

I’ve never seen Terror from the Year 5000, but I know “When I Held Your Brain in my Arms” from the soundtrack and it has to be one of the greatest songs of all time.

6 Likes

:musical_note: Gamera is really neat
He is filled with turtle meat :musical_note:

10 Likes

Just the deep-voiced part, when I reach for the salt.

2 Likes

:notes: Reptilicus is silly but he really illustrates the great array of monsters all over the place! Not just in Japan but across the planet, an A-Z gamut of gargantuan panoply! :musical_note:

10 Likes

Yesterday my husband and I were both singing the praises of pants, randomly throughout the day.

9 Likes

I’m a Mothercrabber, live coral stabber, open to the waist, no-button shirt haver!

10 Likes