Music Awards #2: Best MST Movie Opening Credits Song

So many good choices!

3 Likes

As they say in the biz –

For Your Consideration

5 Likes

That poster is way too epic for the movie. Man I miss the days when movies had good poster art.

4 Likes

Moon Zero Two is my favorite MST movie song, it’s so groovy, man.

6 Likes

Too bad the combo that played it got blown up twice.

2 Likes

I’m really kind of surprised that Moon Zero Two looks like its running away with it. :slight_smile: Must be that Cold War competition between the short American and the tall Russian.

3 Likes

Vote for best song, denizens of the SOL. This poll isn’t going to close until there’s at least 30. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pumping it up. We need at least 12 more votes before I’ll call this one.

3 Likes

I had to choose the John Carradine song. They don’t call him “The Voice” for nothing, y’know.

3 Likes

Let’s get those votes in people! It’s not too late for a come from behind victory!

:notes: He’s got a deviated septum! He gets his hair cut on Tuesdays! :musical_note:

3 Likes

Nine more votes to go people … are you going to just let Moon Zero Two walk away with this? Huh? Aren’t there any more of you out there who Neil Connery Loved? None who put the Bup in the Bupa-dada? No one who took the Night Train Deep Deep Down into the Green Slime to Steal Anything Wet?

3 Likes

Giving it one last bump before I close it. I’d like to see at least 30 votes, but what do you do?

3 Likes

Come on, Santa fans! We can’t let Voldar win!

1 Like

Well - didn’t get to 30 votes but what votes were cast are conclusive. Moon Zero Two wins the fight … MY way…!

1 Like