Mystery Science Pathfinder 3000 - A Play by Post RPG Campaign

Cuthbert swished his tail around in the dirt gnaws on the robe a bit, and spreads a generous amount of rat droppings in the general area. Apparently content that he has improved LAs obfuscation of your tracks, he climbs back up on Medio and cleans his whiskers (his own, not Medio’s).

1 Like

Let’s go take a short trip into a shorter tower.

3 Likes

That scythe is probably used for sacrifices. Hopefully not human, yet.

Let’s head back to the inn and portal into our dungeon.

Bonnie’s practice will be to carry her dagger and wand on the right side of her belt, and the scroll case and spell components pouch on the left.

2 Likes

Btw, DM, was the scythe clean, or did it look used?

1 Like

Oh yeah, @EBK/Medio - you good with taking one mithral dagger? Then we’ve each got one for any resistant buggers.

1 Like

Of course. It wouldn’t do to accidentally shoot someone with a Magic Missile when you are just trying to cast Comprehend Languages.

After cleaning up the tracks to the best of your ability, you head back to the Inn, duck into the storeroom, and activate the portal. A few seconds later, you are miles away in the Temple Library of the Aether Tower.

1 Like

:peanuts: - “No, wait! I come in peace! I am the good- oopAAAAAA” :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

And so ends the story of Goosio.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m just gonna put my taser and gun right next to each other here. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Now would probably be a good time to let me know what your single file marching order is.

1 Like

Johnny needs to be near the front for the trapses. Preferably behind a meat shieldColeman.

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Bonnie can go behind Coleman and Johnny so she can fire hot death over their heads.

2 Likes

Mart will be in the back, probably right in front of Medio, who can watch our backs.

2 Likes

@Vader LA between Bonnie and Mart?

2 Likes

Works for me.

2 Likes

Okay, marching order is set as Coleman up front, followed by Johnny, then Bonnie, then LA, then Mart, and Medio bringing up the rear (shadow watch). Torgo is staying near Bonnie currently, and Cuthbert is with Medio. The Library looks untouched, but a tad bit dustier than you left it a week or so ago.

1 Like

Before we go downstairs Bonnie will cast Mage Armor on herself and also on Torgo, using one of the scrolls she prepared for him.

2 Likes

Do we want to stop and smash that demon skull, or just bypass that level entirely?

1 Like

Let’s not smash it. It might come in handy later.

1 Like