Mystery Science Pathfinder 3k Act IV - The Amazing, Colossal Play by Post Campaign

Torgo can make himself big enough to shoot Medio-sized arrows with Enlarge Person, so if there’s a sudden devil attack where mithral arrows would be helpful, I’d expect he would do that.

The silver arrows are also +1, and he has a stock of 10 of those ready to go no matter what size he is.

3 Likes

Yes, we should take the cores.

2 Likes

Since neither of our archers can use them and we don’t have time to get them altered, let’s leave the mithral arrows at home.

Between the 20 silvered +1 arrows Medio bought and the 10 Coleman bought, that’s 1,801.5 gp. Shall we say that Medio gets 7 of them to put him at 20, Torgo gets 18 to put him at 20, and the remaining 5 can be placed upside-down in a quiver and put in one of the BoH?

1 Like

We’re fighting things with Hardness tomorrow, so they are adamant arrows, rather than silvered +1 arrows.

30 total, Torgo can possibly shoot two in a round but won’t often need to; Medio’s best option in a lot of rounds is Beau, so he should be prepared to shoot at least 10 times.

Dory thinks 20 for Medio and 10 for Torgo is fine. Torgo’s 10 will all be Tiny so he can use them without casting a spell.

1 Like

Here’s what I have tracked us getting up to since we got back from the caravan with the shiny stuff Bonnie has already paid for:

• Medio bought 20 size S adamant arrows from Raegar for 1201 gp.

• Coleman bought 10 size T adamant arrows from Raegar for 600.5 gp.

• Bonnie learned and copied most of Dimension Door. Her wizard hours are done for today.

• Medio learned and copied Pyrotechnics. He has an hour left and another spell he can check (Bear’s Endurance), but not copy until tomorrow.

• Dory got all sweaty and had a vision of a cool sword.

• We picked up the 3 Stalker Cores and put them in a Bag of Holding to take with us.

• Coleman spent an hour with the Manual of War, and will switch his Weapon Focus Feat from Battleaxe to Dwarven Waraxe for 24 hours.

• Mart performed at the Rest and pocketed some cash.

The Wizards also chose their spells for tomorrow, and Bonnie committed to spending an hour finishing her copy job before we leave for the Tower.

But we may have more to do on Starday night also.

@AndrewCrossett @CleverPete @EBK @Spotty_Boots @TheHippy @Vader

Anybody have things to fill in for the afternoon/evening hours before we wake up tomorrow at L7?

1 Like

I should probably invest in an Efficient Quiver. Right now, I’ve been imagining that Medio has multiple quivers strapped together.

2 Likes

I think we decided before on how much money to take to Axis with us, but that was a million posts ago and I didn’t have it noted down.

1 Like

Since there has been some confusion on ammo, for Torgo I have 2 +1 Shock Arrows and 10 +1 Silvered Arrows, both of with are magical, so adjust size to suit. He also now has 10 Tiny Adamantine arrows. That is more than enough for his needs, as he is more likely to cast spells.

2 Likes

Frog also has 2 mithral chakrams to add to his sheet if that wasn’t done yet, and Dory will suggest that we should enchant two of his normal ones when we get back from Axis.

2 Likes

I already rolled for Medio to learn Bear’s Endurance (success), even though there isn’t time to copy it.

3 Likes

Yep, there it is. I forgot about that edited post. :laughing:

1 Like

That’s all in Dory’s BoH, and I’ve accounted for what it weighs.

2 Likes

The Chakram were added to Frog’s sheet, and he now has more than he knows what to do with. Two Masterwork, two Mithril, and four normal Chakram. To add to that, he also has a Masterwork Dagger. I think there has only been one time when he actually ran out of Chakram to throw, so that gives him a bit more leeway. He is also toting around two +2 Kukri, and the halberd. The funny thing is he is still at Light encumbrance, mostly because he isn’t really carrying around much else. Of course his only possession when he joined the party was a dirty loincloth, so…

2 Likes

No, he also possessed MOXIE!

4 Likes

If only Hair-of-the-Earth could see him now!

Er… smell him now!

2 Likes

My thoughts for Medio’s pointy stick collection for tomorrow:

13 shock arrows
20 adamantine arrows
8 silver +1 arrows
5 regular arrows

(Edited.)

2 Likes

sniff “Hm, Leaps-Like-Frog smell pretty. Him city boy now.”

4 Likes

20 arrows only weighs 3 pounds, and spares can be tied into their quivers and stuffed in a Bag of Holding or the Handy Haversack if needed.

So Dory thinks we can bring all the shock and adamant ones along, and Medio just needs to decide which ones he’s carrying in his own quiver(s).

1 Like

@TheHippy, does Razahl happen to have an Efficient Quiver for sale in his shop? If not, can I request that he craft one? (The required spell is well out of Medio’s reach.)

2 Likes

He does not have one on hand, but can craft one for you and have it ready tomorrow.

ETA: That would be Sunday evening if you are talking to him on Starday.

2 Likes