Mystery Science Roleplaying

Oh, I know. Y’know how Kinga wants to dominate the media landscape? Well, she needs to choose the ideal films for experiments, so to gauge their effectiveness, she has me watch hundreds of hours and examines my pain levels to decide which to officially launch.

4 Likes

“It’s Gorn, I mean, Sarek. Help me ! I attempted to scale the bulkhead without proper use of the handrail system.”

1 Like

I mostly had all my security clearance stripped away. Since I got stranded here

2 Likes

I got a crazy idea… everyone huddle up!

waits for everyone to get close

What if we worked together to get off this cursed SOL? I mean… we don’t want to be under the rule of the mads for the rest of our lives do we?

First we can rescue Sarek, then we can brainstorm and figure out all our skills and assets and come up with a game plan…I may be able to track down my contact to get that video call on the schedule again…

1 Like

A robot with a chassis made from a lava lamp, hookah hose arms, and round, rainbow-tinted sunglasses sidles up behind the huddled group. He is Arlo Golem, a level 3 Wisecracker.

“Hey, watcha’ guys doing. Circle of love? Can I join?”

2 Likes

“Is Spock even down there?”

Metallic clangs echo throughout the space station.

“Listen, you didn’t by any chance see a contact lens did you? I’m missing one, and I don’t know if you’ve ever just had one contact lens in your eye, but it’s super annoying. Besides, I need it to see in your spectrum, I mean to read your memos.”

“I hate to be a buzz-kill, man, but I think the cat with the funny hat over there is using your contact lens to repair his sonic screwdriver. And dig this, I just found out a ‘sonic screwdriver’ is not a vodka drink!”

3 Likes

“Don’t try to disguise your voice, Spock, I know that’s you ! Now, I need you to do me a series of favors, don’t say no–”

More clanging.

“First, I’d like you to procure that vodka bottle from the cat, we can power a rocket with it.”

The sound of claws, shuffling on rusty metal.

“Then, we’ll need several rescuers to hold a very large net, I think I can jump from here…and if there’s vodka, I know I can jump!”

Don’t have a net, but have some pantyhose I was going to use as a face mask if I got caught trying to escape. Will that work?

1 Like

“What color? Are they fishnets, by any chance?”

I honestly panicking while I was pantyhose raiding, I didn’t really check before grabbing…

tossed a large wad of different colors and sizes up at you but misses by a long shot and it comes down and lands next to my feet

1 Like

“So, I gotta tell you, I’ve suffered a severe head injury in the form of a kurotty chop to the back of my neck my one Captain James Kirk, no tea, thanks, I just drink coffee.”

1 Like

starts to frantically braid the panty hose together into a giant trampoline

1 Like

tries to play along in your delusions

It’s alright, Spoc has your back! Do you know how to uh… drop and roll?

1 Like

“Ah, pantyhose net… I love you. Nylon encapsulation on a global scale! They think you’ll just snap under my immense reptile weight, but they don’t know you like I do… At just the right moment…ATTACK!”

1 Like

Hey I just got here. Did they play Free Bird, yet?
If we get off of this Satellite, can we go somewhere where they play Free Bird?

1 Like

Ah good you are here. I need someone to hold and stretch out the other side.

yells up you ready to jump?!?!

Now if my calculations are correct, and they rarely are, he should land directly in the center of my makeshift trampoline

1 Like

Oh goodness. I’m not good at physical activities, but I suppose

1 Like

Suddenly next to @Humbledstone, ready to help with the makeshift trampoline.

Looking up, I ask:

“Who’s up there?”

star trek reptile GIF

1 Like

Surprised Meme GIF

I’m not even going to ask… well… jobs done!

1 Like