Need help to find a YouTube video

In 2014 Rifftrax did the movie Anaconda. Someone from there shared a NSFW Nikki Minaj parody with Mike very uncomfortable watching this in the theater. I have a severe need to be right. This video will prove me right. Please help me prove that the video is not the most comfortable to have to watch on the big screen.

If you have a link please share. We’ll exchange Twitter names to DM a link. This should comply with behavioral guidelines.

2 Likes

When you say “someone from there” do you mean RiffTrax itself? Like it was part of the actual live show or the marketing materials? If so, an email or Tweet to official RiffTrax could confirm it, if all you need is proof of its existence.

2 Likes

…that sounds like the official lyric video for Anaconda, actually. For some reason Mike and the bots make a cameo in that and Mike’s shrinking in his chair. (As if that video ranks up against Hobgoblins or something)

2 Likes

I would have seen it on Mike, Bill or Kevin’s account. I checked their time lines, and only found show announcements.

1 Like

I know! BTW this comes from someone insane enough to have 3 different copies of Manos and the sequels. Oddly not the worst things I’ve seen. I’m more tortured by toddler programming than b-movies. Some of my peers back in 8th grade watched Teletubbies. I started crying over how creepy it was. Then at the end they just wouldn’t go away! It’s been over 20 years since then, and I’m still freaked out by those demons!

1 Like

I sat through the ones I noticed. They didn’t feature the silhouette. However I saw things that gave me an education. :flushed:

You want [this video](Link removed at mod request) at around 3:05.

Closed with permission from @SOLorbust.