Phishing Scammers

Mr. Dior sang “Runaround Sue,” which is either about a broken heart or a broken financial transaction. You should probably clarify that point before proceeding.

1 Like

FROM: MRS MARY ANN MADU, IMPORTANT INFORMATION OF YOUR PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M )

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE CODE:(CBN 1960)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M)

Attention;

I am Mrs. Mary Ann the confidential Secretary to past Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN) Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. I have urgent information that is vital to you, if you promise that you will not betray me.

The information is about your outstanding payment with Federal government of Nigeria which you are supposed to receive through the apex bank in 2nd quarter 2014.

My past boss and some of his colleagues in government are involved in your transaction has conspired to divert your funds to another account, and the strategy they employed is by demanding several charges from you, so that you will feel be frustrated and abandon fund,thereby it will open an avenue for them to refer your fund as unclaimed and it will be transferred to they’re coded account, you can see all your effort and money you spent to receive this money but all your effort is in vain.

Our President mandated my retired boss to release your funds to you which failed before he was suspended and sacked shamefully due to fraudulent activities and other miscellaneous offense that led to appointment of Godwin Emefiele, new governor.

Please this information I am giving to you is great risk on my side,i know that you will not forget my effort.

Please if you are not going to put me in to troubles about this development, kindly contact me , As I will give you more further details on how to proceed towards successful remittance of your funds.

1 YOUR FULL NAMES ---------------

2 YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER -------------------

3 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS ---------------------------

4 YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION --------------------------- S A SCAN COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL ID ---------------------

5 YOU BANK ACCOUNT ROUTING AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS--------------------------

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONDS OK

I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Mary Ann Madu.

It might be a great risk to respond to you :open_mouth:

1 Like

I would never dream of betraying Mary Ann!

maryann

1 Like

Deer Benificiary

It is my pleaseure to inform you that your funds deposited in Wester Union remitting office here in we hereby write to infrom you that we have send your full comprensation payment of $9.5 million USD threw Wester Union and you will be have receiving $5,000 usd twice daily and we have send you first payment.

So you contact our director MR. Jeffy Thomas and ask hims to gives you Wester Union payment informations so you can be able to pick up you First payment of yours funds threw Wester Union with out any problem.

Contacts him with the bellow information, Text or call hims with +1 (zzz) yyy-xxxx

AND CONTACT HIMS WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATIONS.

(1)Your Full Name …

(2)Your Country …

(3)Your Home Address …

(4)Your Phone Number…

(5)Your Whuts-App number…

(6)Your Occupation…

(7)Your Age …

(8)Bank accuont Rooting and accuont number…

Emails him now so that He can provides Wester Union informations to you.

Director MR. Jeffy Thomas.

email : officewesterunion

Text or call: +1 (zzz) yyy-xxxx

Ya’know there Jeffy, I’m not sure I wanna deal with this Wester Union :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Whuts-App is the redneck version of WhatsApp.

2 Likes

But I don’t know my Rooting number.

What are we rooting for, exactly?

2 Likes

I’m rooting for sending/replying to emails once again (just not replying to phishing scammers) :rofl:

2 Likes

For your accuont. It says so right there. Twice!

1 Like

I don’t know, this sounds somewhat specious, I think I’d better have my attorney- oh, wait, “Jeffy”? Nobody but your 24-karat best buddy goes by “Jeffy”! It’s a deal!

2 Likes

[belatedly raises hand]

These are the original lyrics for the “Virus Alert” song. I bet you didn’t even know that Weird Al really does have collaborators from space. :flying_saucer:

1 Like

YOUR SPECIAL ATTENTIONS NEEDED URGENTLY

Hello,

I am contacting you in respectfullness of inheritance fund willeded to your names by late Mr. Andersen. You are requested to brings your detail as listed belows for confirmation. The amount on will is 5 Million US Dollars and it willeded to you. I am Mr. Joseph Scotty, the Senior Operations Manager, Bank of Americas and I willingly contacting you based on my capacitys as officer in charge. Kindly keep transactions confidentiality till after verifications exercise.

PLEASE FILLS IN FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:

Full Name:

Nationality:

Phone Number:

Current Home Address:

Your age:

Bank Routing Account Numbers

This transaction is very importantly and before we proceeding, do promise me of your stewardships and honestys to receive moneys and be honestly with all arrangements and agreements. I will takes 50% while 40% goes to you and 10% for transactions expenses. These amount on inheritance fund is 5 Million Us Dollars and amount will be transferreds to your accounts after will hads been executed by lawyer and necessary documents secure for legalitys of inheritances.

If you are interested to proceeding, do indicates so that I will gives you more informations. Of importance, All I need is your honestys. Have great day. Write me on my private Email: :upside_down_face:

Kind Regardings,

Mr. Joseph Scotty

And here I thought Scotty was just an engineer :crazy_face:

1 Like

I just got a voicemail offering me a 50% discount on my internet service. Pretty sure it was from an outfit called NCT Software. With those kind of savings, I can finally afford to eat at gd vtnms restaurant.

1 Like

hello dear

I am Mrs Gu. Ying Yumman, and i have Covid-19 and doctor said I will not survive it because all vaccines has been given to me but to no avian, am China woman but I base here in France because am married here and I have no childs for my late husband and now am widow. My reason of communicating you is that i have ten .two million USD which was deposited in BNP Paribas Bank here in France by my late husband which am next of kin to and I want you to stand as beneficiary for claim now that am about to end my race according to my doctor. I will want you to use fund to build orphanage home in my name there in you country, please kindly reply to this message urgently if willing to handle project.

Still trying the ol covid crap I see… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why are they withholding vaccines from the birds?? WHY???

3 Likes

Bird vaccines have been known to cause Birdemics.

3 Likes

Hm, she’s a China woman? I would imagine people made of porcelain have pretty limited life expectancies anyway.

3 Likes

This is scary-

Anyone else get the feeling that AI is going to make life pretty much impossible in short order?

3 Likes

Sadly yes. Ever one of the comments on that story suggested using a code word. We’re at the point where you need to use code words on phone calls??

2 Likes

I don’t think you necessarily have to use a code word. You could hear them ask for money and just say, “I’ll call you right back, I promise,” then hang up and call them to see if it is the scammer spoofing the phone number.

1 Like