Portland Tour Link?

Trying to get tickets to the Portland show today - my understanding was that the pre-sale would start for backers today and then go on sale to the public later. But on this page: Tour – The Time Bubble Tour

The link brings you to the Ticketmaster page for a show in another state, and the banner says the pre-sale started on October 8th? So confused.

1 Like

I mentioned that to Lesley in another thread in the hopes that it would get to the powers to be. I tried going direct to the Portland5 site, and it says VIP starts Wednesday, but there’s nothing on their ticket site that would even lead you to a presale code.

3 Likes

Portland show is now up on the Portland5 page when you click the ticket link:

But when you enter the presale code it says you can’t buy tickets till wednesday.

3 Likes

Good catch! And that makes a certain amount of sense actually, I think originally they were saying the pre-sale would start Wednesday the 13th, and only later did I start hearing that they’d be available today. I guess the info that they’d be live today was wrong.

3 Likes

From what I can tell, “Mystery Science Theater 3000 VIP Meet & Greet” and “Mystery Science Theater 3000 VIP Tour Package” level tickets might go on sale at 10/13 at 10am regardless of whether you have a code or not, but the code let’s you buy regular “Mystery Science Theatre 3000 LIVE Time Bubble Tour” tickets tomorrow (10/13, 10am) instead of the regular time (Friday, 10/15, 10am). I could be wrong. :man_shrugging: I blame the Time Bubble for the confusion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The details for this seem to have changed, as I am just learning as well! The presale runs October 13 and 14, which general public tickets going on sale Friday 10/15. My apologies for any confusion!

2 Likes

I went and corrected the info on the tour site as well.

5 Likes

Thank you Lesley!

2 Likes

Was able to get in and get my tickets today. Can’t wait!
kermit GIF

2 Likes

Got mine as well!

2 Likes