SEASON 13 BEGINS TONIGHT! This is your open thread for SANTO's premiere event!

Here’s hoping! :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t have a Chromecast or Roku or anything, but thank goodness the browser on my PS4 seems to work great with video on the website! A lot of people apparently have issues watching video on the browser, so hopefully the livestream goes as smoothly.

I was fully prepared to run to the Target down the street and pick up a Chromecast but fingers crossed I can continue to save $50.

3 Likes

3 Likes

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

You guys!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4 Likes

4 Likes

And of course now is the perfect time for my internet to start dropping out :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Steadyyyyyyy…

2 Likes

This feels like the longest 15 minutes of my life.

7 Likes

I’m sure everyone is smarter than me, but I just Reddit’d it:

If you have Roku:
Search “Mystery Science Theater” full text for the gizmoplex. Mst3k and gizmoplex did not net results. Hope that helps someone else!

2 Likes

I am in the app but don’t see anything for the Livestream apart from the teaser. Where do I navigate to to get that Livestream page?

Nevermind, I found it- in the library Gizmoplex event area, if anyone else didn’t know

5 Likes

Gizmoplex on Nvidia Shield/Android TV working like a charm so far!

Bring on the KINGADOME (in Kingachrome)!!!

3 Likes

Okay, I’m really done with the one bar drum solo.

3 Likes

Almost 30 years ago I cuddled up on the couch in my parents house and watched my first episode. Comfy on the couch in my own home with my dog, and getting ready to watch the newest episode. Damn lifes good.

6 Likes

Gizmoplex Pass 12 Months: Primiere. Should show red thing and live.

4 Likes

Letsss goooo!!! So ready for this!!!

3 Likes

My expectation of the episode:

5 Likes

For me it was under “Library” and then click on the “Gizmoplex Event Pass”.

3 Likes

Hopefully scanning this QR code doesn’t make us buy any Kingacurrency… :wink:

5 Likes

4 minutes!!!

4 Likes