Season 13 Specials

I just wanted to know if the only type of specials that we’ll have this season are just tributes to specific episodes and a short? I thought that there would be more of a variety in events so I was just curious.

We know Rifftrax is doing something, and there’s going to be another Jackbox party games event. I would assume we’ll start to see more variety once the GizmoPlex is open to the public.

4 Likes

There are plans in the works to vary up the specials a bit as the year goes along. The Jackbox night, a festival of shorts, maybe some live watch-a-longs. We’ll see what people respond to.

9 Likes

Ah, okay! Good to know!

1 Like

I respond to all of these with “YES!!!”

3 Likes

To which I add a fervent “DITTO!”

2 Likes

There should be a special where the SoL crew gets to watch a good movie. Like an actual good movie. Like a movie with no obvious flaws at all (Say a Forrest Gump). They sit through the movie in rapt silence, enjoying the experience, drinking soda and eating popcorn. At the end credits finish rolling, they get up to leave and Tom Servo says “Well, that was a nice treat.”

FIN.

3 Likes

Bring on the Jackbox games!! (These are HILARIOUS events. I can’t wait for the next one.)

2 Likes

Honestly, I was all in for a celebration of bell-bottoms, but I could accept a festival of shorts, I GUESS.

8 Likes

As long as it’s not capris. Gotta draw the line somewhere, and that somewhere is about 2/3 of the way down the shin.

8 Likes

But of course.

We’re not the barbarian hordes, man.

4 Likes