Season 14 details

:open_mouth: Dā€™oh! I only have Krugerrands and Bitcoin.

6 Likes

Heā€™s a visual thinker, so send all that to me and Iā€™ll show him and see what he says.

7 Likes

A hint is probable. Joel does that.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure the Hodgson and his wife Podgedaughter will get on that ā€œWe have season 14ā€ narrative shortly

1 Like

The only thing worse then Muskā€™s acting skills, is his acting skillsā€¦ Nothing is worse than his acting skills, the scale is broken.

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to get antsy. I was hoping weā€™d get some details with the end of Season 13. I thought I remembered hearing something along the lines of ā€œmore info in the new year,ā€ but here we are in June with no real info.

Sadly, I wouldnā€™t be shocked if S13 wasnā€™t a big financial success, but I do hope we get another season or two from the Gizmoplex era. S13 was a lot of fun and it would be a shame if things wrapped up entirely before the new era had a chance to get really going.

6 Likes

My guess is season 14 will require some kind of crowdfunding, even if it isnā€™t as extensive as season 13. But they donā€™t want to ask until outstanding rewards have shipped.

8 Likes

Doesnā€™t everyone have their own 3-D printer at home by now?

If so, everyone can just make their own rewards next time. :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly, no, I donā€™t have my 3D printer, or my transporter, or a flying car, or a TARDISā€¦

Sigh.

But for only $3500, I can have MS Office strapped to my face!

Sigh.

The future sucks man.

2 Likes

This is what Iā€™ve been assuming. I was hoping weā€™d get another live tour announced at the end of last season while we wait, but no luck.

I currently theorize something will be announced at BlobFest. With a group of MSTies all gathered in one place, it would be the perfect time.

9 Likes

Unless my eyes deceive me, thatā€™s Kinga as the spokesperson in the new Rocket Mortgage ads. Somebody check my math, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s her.

5 Likes

You are right!

6 Likes

So, theyā€™re evil mortgages then?

4 Likes

You might be thinking of Rocket #9 Mortgage.

8 Likes

Felicia Day has a birthday coming up in two days.

The reason I know is because it will be my birthday too!

10 Likes

Are you gonna have a good time?
Iā€™m glad itā€™s your birthday.

4 Likes

Iā€™m currently on the third leg of a long family road trip. In Plymouth, Mass. grilling some burgers and sipping local IPA at the moment. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That sounds great, but get something to bring you a better beer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Like a DOUBLE IPA

4 Likes

Just be careful not to finish it off by becoming a courier for the Mob.

6 Likes