Season 14 LETS DO IT!

THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!

SEASON 14!

WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET IT?!!

23 Likes

I LOVE THE GRAPHICS!!!

7 Likes

Thanks phone screen shots from the live feed Joel was talking about each new movie with Tim Ryder for Season 14. I still want 14!

5 Likes

From now on this is all I will post about! Ignore me block me if you must I don’t give a rip ! I only want

SEASON 14

people need to stand up for it like we did in the old days and be heard otherwise it falls on deaf ears!

4 Likes

Are those the actual movies that they were going to get? I hadn’t heard. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

But where’s the open road experience?! Here’s what you do, you take the words, put them on a bumper sticker…

2 Likes

YES THAT ARE! ( I’m not yelling at you)

2 Likes

Screen shot from a live stream with Joel

2 Likes

The graphics great, would be better if we were known to be able to see Season 14

2 Likes

heu1vH

Cool graphics but I’m hoping for a full 12 episode season next go-around.

4 Likes

Yeah me too hopefully more will donate to the cause !

We’re in… let’s go for these 6 and worry about more later.

1 Like

I was posting the titles in other posts last night and woke up to a notification that the system has hidden it by the community and deemed it as a advertisement and if posted again it will be looked at by the staff, at first I thought crap my own MSTies are not happy with me smearing the message of Season 14, but now I think good let the staff see it and realize there are those of us who are mad about not getting at least 6 new episodes. (I know that was a run on sentence) and the fact that I will only post about season 14….So here I hope you all see what Season14 could be…. Cause there are people who didn’t even know….

2 Likes

MOD HAT: You created a thread. There was no need to then repost the same graphic in several other places around the forum. Once is enough. That’s why the posts were removed as spam.

3 Likes

Got it stepped on toes.

So informing others in posts the same is spam even though it’s about MST. Let’s just ignore and if we close our eyes it will go away.

If I can make a suggestion - if the goal is to build a demand for Season 14, I think everyone here is already completely on board with that. Maybe it would be effective to spread the message in places where not everyone knows about it and might be recruited.

6 Likes

I went about it wrong then I felt that a large sum here didn’t know after the fact true.