Show off your collections!

I can’t believe you have a mole person. Shocking/stunning.

Ah, the famous Dirt Road album cover by the Fab Four.

The Carnival Magic and The Day Time ended posters are amazeballs. More thought went into those than the movies themselves!

2 Likes

Another dubious Japanese soundtrack acquired for the collection. This time it’s the Kyouryuu Dai Sensou Izenborg Music Collection.

This is the TV series that was edited into the feature film Attack of the Super Monsters, as seen on Rifftrax.

6 Likes

I have this shrine, but also a poster of Cataline Caper, one small one from the Screening Tour, and a lobby card for Agent From HARM. Also both Clowns in the Sky CDs autographed by Kevin!

Note: this is an updated photo with lots of stuff added since the first version…

6 Likes

I don’t have this Beatles album. Nice find.

I did buy the poster of R.O.T.O.R., but have no decent pic to show you. I also only did it because it’s an awesome poster.

2 Likes

Framed a lot of DVD slip covers.

8 Likes

Love it, the TV backlighting is a nice touch. Those picture frames look indistinguishable from DVD cases.

Anyone else notice that Joel’s Sharpie is still capped and he’s using the wrong end? Presumably to make life easier if multiple takes were needed …

1 Like

They’re pretty low profile frames. They had bunches of them at Wal-Mart for cheap so I just kept grabbing them as they stocked them until I ran out of the slip covers and mini-posters. There’s a lot more of them that aren’t in the image. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So hopefully this hasn’t been discussed somewhere else. I can’t visit here as often as I want and I am sure I’ve missed tons. But…
What’s your collection comprised of? Personally recorded (now downloaded) stuff? Retail only? A mix? All DVD? All VHS (?!?) A mix of column A, column B and some Blu rays tossed in for good measure? Just all digital?

4 Likes

6 Likes

My stuff’s all digital now, but it started with off-the-air tapes of all the episodes, which I digitized many years ago. I’ve since added the DVDs that were released, so I only watch the off-the-air copies for the ones that never had a commercial release.
And the new series is all digital, of course.

3 Likes

Part 1

6 Likes

Part 2

3 Likes

Last one

I also have Rifftrax Live memorabilia from the Amityville and Swamp Thing Live shows, and two Cinematic Titanic posters.

3 Likes

I’ve moved and added a few more figures to my MST3K toy shelf.
Unfortunately, my poor Tom Servo got completely destroyed in the moving van so I’m going to have to source a new barrel and engine block.

2 Likes

A Chunk of what I have in my man cave

5 Likes

A friend just dropped off a collection of MST3K tapes. I guess I’m now in the process of completing the VHS set.

6 Likes

I lost access to Netflix during the “household purge” and found a great deal on the Gauntlet and a medium good deal on Season 11. Yay!

Finishing up on some ancient things on Hulu then I’ll probably cancel that too. Just need to find a way to get Palm Springs which is still one of my favorite time-travel comfort movies. “No Springs for you!”

1 Like

I rearranged my posters today with the ones I got from the latest Kickstarter. :smiling_face:

9 Likes