STAR TREK You Know It-You Love It-Let's Talk About It!

2 Likes

So in other words, nothing to do with Star Trek but having the name of Star Trek to get people to watch it? That’s disappointing.

1 Like

2 Likes

And season 2 of Prodigy is supposed to show up on Netflix later this year.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Ethics in 5 seconds:

1 Like

3 Likes

My dad had a recipe for Romulan Ale.

It made a decanter explode once.

He carried the scar for the rest of his life. :eyes:

5 Likes

I always wondered why it was illegal in the Federation.

2 Likes

No-one ever talks about the importance of Romulan air locks…

3 Likes
1 Like

6 Likes

I see you chose violence.

3 Likes

Hail to the Captain!

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’m going to be honest. When that show came out, I genuinely thought that it was something to do with Star Trek. I’d never heard of the Kardassians and had no idea who they were or why I’d want to keep up with them.

2 Likes

As I only drop into this thread occasionally, apologies if this has already been posted.

3 Likes

Recently gifted these Star Trek Fact Files. Well over a decade since I donated mine (incomplete as I stopped collecting about halfway through the run) to a second hand bookshop. Nice to have another look through them, though it’s only the first 12 folders. I think they would be a complete set if the other folders were here because these sections are all full and in order. The fellow who sent me them works with my father-in-law and I never met him, not sure if he’s sending the others or whether I need to sneak onto eBay over the next year to complete the set. Also not sure what I’m going to do with them.

3 Likes