Start your Halloween music playlist…

“They know what’s best for us
They’re fightin’ fire with gasoline…”

:trumpet: :dragon:

“What makes you think you’re slick enough to take old Satan for a ride?”

1 Like

Still spooky

This just popped up in my YouTube feed. What’s better than getting Paul Reubens and Danny Elfman to reprise their singing roles as “Lock” and “Barrel”, respectively, live in concert?

(Wait for it…)

“Weird Al” Yankovic filling in as “Shock” — and looking the most normal of the three.

2 Likes

So he’s doing Catherine O’Hara’s part? Hmmm.

Okay. Hopefully, this new and updated music list will be much better than last time.

1 Like

Can I kick this off for Halloween?

Good choice. But I would go with these as well.

1 Like

Type O Negative is just an all-round Halloween band. All Hallows Eve is my Halloween playlist closer.

Ooo, is it October already? Cool!

Because I’ve been in a Gorillaz mood today…

2 Likes

It is October.

1 Like
2 Likes

Miss this tape. And alas I quit ebay, so finding a replacement isn’t likely now. [sigh]

1 Like

Foo Fighters cover of Down in the Park is pretty good. Can’t beat the original, either.

A little early but since it’s back to school time…

It’s so weird between this, Camp Candy and the Ed Grimley show that there was a big push for SCTV-actors leading cartoons in the 80s. The funny thing is I actually think their specific humour would be felt more in 90s cartoons.

2 Likes

This song would be perfect for Spooky Month. So here’s the song called Clockwork Girl, or Zenmai Shoujo Tokei (撥条少女時計) by Hatsune Miku.

1 Like
1 Like

I found this track a couple years ago. I really love it. Nice Celtic style to it!

Here’s this song from Quintet I’ve been listening to recently to spook the hek outta ya, roughly translated to: Midnight Zoo. Alright. Picture this. You’re at a zoo, just having a great time all day, not knowing that it’s getting dark. Meanwhile, one of the zookeepers, without even knowing the guests’re still there, closes the zoo for the day. After all the fun you had, you’re about to head back, only to find out the door for the exit’s locked, and now you’re stuck there. A few hours have passed. And as the clock strikes 12 AM, you see sillouettes and shadows of animals resembling monsters flashing their eyes, making eerie noises (apes, crocodiles, etc.), and make movements that look like they’re about to pounce on, and eat you alive. And it stays like that until dawn.
Ladies and gentlemen, here’s one of the most nightmare fuel-ed song from Quintet: Mayonaka no Dōbutsuen (真夜中の動物園).

2 Likes