Happy Holidays and Season 13 Thank You

I don’t post here much. I’ve been a fan of MST3K since my college years in the mid 90’s. I was a Kickstarter backer before the Netflix season and again for the Gizmoplex era.

I just want to tell all of the crew how happy I am with Season 13. I feel like my money was put to great use, and the new crew has done an excellent job. The writing has been super funny, and the pacing and delivery of jokes has been terrific. I don’t care if it’s Jonah in the theater or Emily, both of them and their “bots” have all been hilarious.

There are a lot of entertainment options out there, and I feel like my support of the new MST3K franchise is money well spent. I laugh my ass off at the new episodes, even after multiple viewings. I’m looking forward to Season 14.

That is all. Happy Holidays!

Dorkin

15 Likes

You may post little or much, but this is a great reason to post!

Also, I hope it’s okay that I have submitted you for some appreciation of your own:

8 Likes

Thank YOU for the kind words! We put a lot of heart and effort into this season and there were many challenges along the way, but reading reactions like this from fans makes it all worthwhile. Much appreciated. Happy holidays to you too!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to all the crew. Thank you for providing this place too!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, everybody!

4 Likes

Oh, and hello! Thank you!

3 Likes