THAT'S NO MOON, That's Your OPEN THREAD! Tonight's premiere livestream features ROBOT WARS, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!

SO MUCH

What a time that was, when we had new episodes of that…

1 Like

Wahooooooooo! Just took a nap, making a fresh pot of coffee now, let’s gooooooo!

4 Likes

I was a guest on a podcast this year about the new Scream because Scream had become one of the horror franchises I hold close to my heart, but I hadn’t seen the new film yet. I directly asked questions about certain elements I’d be hopeful about, such as acknowledging Tatum in the context of her being Dewey’s sister, that he wasn’t just involved as a witness or investigating officer, because it was a neglected part of the three films in between. Of course, everyone’s different and I’m not saying I’m immune, but I do like recalling this case of being needed

1 Like

I’m STILL freaking out about that. Loved the hell out of her work elsewhere.

That’s quite a highpoint for us MSTies!

4 Likes

Will be in and out for this one.

Working on the pizza dough and sauces for Mother’s Day dinner tonight.

Break a leg SoL crew! :tada::fireworks::+1:

6 Likes

Hey, you got Robots in my Wars!

2 Likes

Two tastes that… exist, I guess!

6 Likes

Might not be able to attend the whole premiere because I’m meeting with some friends later, but I will hop in for a bit

4 Likes

You have a great evening, and we’ll look forward to catching you later!

1 Like

Everyone remember to stretch before this gets going!
:fist::raised_back_of_hand::fist::raised_back_of_hand::fist::point_up_2::fist::point_up_2:

5 Likes

When I heard “Robot Wars” would be part of the lineup I thought of this.
Flight of the Conchords-Robots - YouTube

4 Likes

Nice! I loved Upright Citizens Brigade! Such a great show.

2 Likes

It was an embarrassment of riches, comedy-wise.

I got Comedy Central too late, well after they canceled MST3K, but… there was still some solid stuff there!

2 Likes

We Got Flatimation and Jazz Sign!

4 Likes

Hope we get more Charles Band stuff in future seasons. Still crossing my fingers for Arena.

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

1 Like

MST3K and Full Moon Entertainment is a powerhouse combination like that!

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues creating an account for the live chat? I try to sign up but it just takes me back to the sign up card

Sorry, nope. I do my chatting here. Hope it works out for you!

Vault Picks pictures. Still awesome!

1 Like