UPDATE UPDATE: This Friday's Update Will Be a Saturday Update

Hello friends! Ivan and I have been juggling a lot this week, and as a result our regular Friday update will be going out on Saturday instead. We appreciate your patience!

Feel free to use the space below to imagine what fascinating tidbits might turn up in this week’s news, wrong answers only.

14 Likes

Photos, paragraphs, pretty prose, and further awaits. Sorry I ran out of Ps.

4 Likes

Well alright then! I’m totally okay with it. I’m not mad! proceeds to have a staring contest with my clock

3 Likes

ITEM: In the new season, Dr. Erhardt arrives at Mirth, where the friendly locals use their alien technology to reconstitute Dr. Forrester and TV’s Frank. The three then become The Mirthful Mads, a spoken jazz trio.

8 Likes

As for wrong answers, first look at Waverly and Growler after for quite a while?.. I miss them.

5 Likes

A Playboy-esque spread of the Bots pictured in provocative poses?

1 Like

I missed the ending three words. Totally upends the lot.

1 Like

PlayBot Magazine?

2 Likes

In this week’s update: Jonah finally follows up on his Kickstarter promise of telling us what happened between seasons 11 and 12.

And a cookie recipe from Rebecca.

7 Likes

P-PlayBot?! cues photo montage of the bots in bikinis and trunks while “Careless Whisper” plays in the background
Yeah, no thanks.

6 Likes

Accurate 3D scans of all the bot parts in step format.

4 Likes

Here. I brought these tidbits* over from the set of Hamlet, so nobody would have to wait.

* (By the way, back then they were sometimes called “titbits.” I regret that, but it’s true.)

7 Likes

Ditto. TMI comes to mind.

It will be full of all the leftover Halloween candy!

2 Likes

“Now THIS is an Invention Exchange!!!”

1 Like

Waffles!

3 Likes

Crow put the bomp in the bomp shoo bomp shoo bomp, but did not shoot the deputy

5 Likes

The Season 13 full cast and crew Top Ten HotDish Recipes lists. :+1:

• Yup, everyone involved in s13 lists their top 10 HotDish recipes
6 Likes

An epic trailer for the Time Bubble tour, with a pop soundtrack the kids will love, lots of quick edits, a big sky portal, and the bots walking away from an explosion in slo-mo, looking badass

6 Likes

I’m sorry but @Lesley clearly said wrong answers* only? :wink:

• Now that you posted this, I’ll be disappointed if it isn’t exactly this
1 Like