The Mads Are Back

Thanks for the Reminder Chris! I thought I purchased a ticket back when this was announced, so glad I double checked! DO NOT want to miss this!

3 Likes

Going to do my best to be there tomorrow. This was one of my most memorable MST3K’s and I’m looking forward to what Trace and Frank have in store in their return to the film…is it our turn to call them “Los Relaxos”? :thinking:

And Mary Jo is always awesome. Three Mads for the price of two? And a download?? Looking forward to it as always!

5 Likes

Hey folks! We can’t wait to see you tonight for THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN’T DIE! Tickets are $10 and you’ll also receive a download of the event within 24 hours if you can’t watch it live.

And as always, if you can’t afford a ticket to tonight’s show for any reason at all please just shoot me an email at chris@dumb-industries.com and I will add you to the guest list, no questions asked. We know times are tight and we don’t want anyone to miss the show!

The Brain That Wouldn't Die - 1920x1080 2

11 Likes

Can’t wait to watch it!

5 Likes

Thanks, Not Jonah Ray!

5 Likes

Time for Neck Juice cocktails and a Bad McNugget [tm] for dunking! [clink!]

5 Likes

I’ll be watching this from the booth of my favorite burlesque diner, which is totally a real thing and not something cobbled together because it was the only place we could film.

4 Likes

I’ll be there!

3 Likes

And with the rebroadcast of Night of Shorts 3, I will finally be caught up on all the back-episodes I missed. Thanks again, Chris!

7 Likes

Just got that email and bought my tickets as well. The only gap in my Mad Shorts collection is #4 now.

3 Likes

I’m in for another round from The Mads
I’m hoping the brain dies this time

6 Likes

Shorts collection 3 was a hoot! Though poor Peter Drucker has the fatigued incoherence of a captured pilot in a prisoner-of-war video. However, I could sympathise with Trace losing it over the man’s inability to remain neither standing nor sitting. :smile:

1 Like

Hmmm … I hadn’t noticed but I never got an email with the download link for that. Has the link for last night’s episode gone out yet? haven’t seen that one either.

1 Like

For Shorts 3 I used the download link that came with the ticket purchase. (I’ve been forgetting that repeats include that link, but recalled it this time.) I’ve not received a download link for Jan In The Pan yet.

2 Likes

Thank you, sir. I thought I had tried that link already but let me go back and check.

1 Like

There should be an explicit Vimeo download link in the purchase confirmation for repeat shows, a link which is distinct from the online watch link. New releases like Brain get a separate email afterwards with the download link, of course.

Also, I just noticed this is third movie the Mads have done with “Brain” in the title. :brain:

3 Likes

All good on the Night of Shorts link—I’ve been hopped up on cold medicine for several days so I probably just clicked on the wrong link. Probably in the wrong email. Who knows?

2 Likes

Heads up! If you missed last night’s Mads livestream of THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN’T DIE you have until midnight ET tonight to get it on demand: https://thebrainthatwouldntdie.eventbrite.com

This show will not be available for purchase until 2023 so act fast!

8 Likes

Last night’s show was outstanding!

Pass on the kudos to Frank, Trace and MJ

9 Likes

I just got my download and I want to thanks the Mads as well. There’s many back payments owed to them for all the laughs they’ve given me!

4 Likes