The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

About that… some of the folks haven’t been on the forums for so long, that it’s very unlikely for some of their old images to ever be restored.

1 Like

No, realli, I fixed them.

Go look.

5 Likes

Okee, nvm. Looks like you’re all good!

1 Like

I just did these MST3K and Rifftrax models in HeroForge. I’m proud of the Torgo one.

16 Likes

Almost 23 years ago, the best moment ever in MST3K history, when Joel finally met Mike. Episode 1001- Soultaker. Who else agrees that we need this episode back in print? Made back on August 31st, 2019.

22 Likes

“Hike Your Pants Up!” Hike your britches like mine! HUH! Episode 307 - Daddy-O! Made back on September 1st, 2019.

15 Likes

I mean, these are all good, but the Daddy-O one I have to give special props to, because Joel was on this really energetic leave-nothing-on-the-table vibe for the host segments, and you captured that so well there.

7 Likes

Hooray! Thank you!

1 Like

Finally, Torgo actually has his satyr legs!

2 Likes

Joel being “diabolical.” Seeing Joel with a Kitkat killed me! HA! Episode 508 - Operation Double 007 aka Operation Kid Brother. Made back on September 2nd, 2019.

13 Likes

Hi! I signed up here ages ago, then just kinda frittered off cos life is like that. Everyone has some cool stuff here! :smiley: While I’m not doing as much fanart as I was, I’ve got a few that are S13/past couple live tours. The pop-up tells me I can only spam you once a post, so. Uh. Here.

Drew this I think right before the final marathon/stream for the S13 KS.

I see people I recognize. I see ART that I recognize. (Not just Art Crow.) Anyway, hi, hello, I’ll go do an actual intro post once I find that thread.

29 Likes

Awesome stuff, to be sure! :smiley:

And welcome to the forums!

6 Likes

@Smits!!! Good to see you, welcome to the forums, and I’m glad that you bumped into the gif I made!

Okay. I have a confession to make. I had to use an animated base for the Bonehead. And now I feel like a cheater…

3 Likes

Hi!! I’ve been signed up, but then like. Stuff and things. I’m glad to see you here, though!

Ah, it’s OK! If you learned how to animate him doing that, then you can take that knowledge to the next project. :smiley: Also, he just cracks me up to no end.

(I have a totally unused VTuber avatar that’s a Bonehead girl that I built in VRoid, so no shame in the Bonehead game.)

3 Likes

Since I am still new, I think I’ll have to break pics into one a post and I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE. I like my Spam all in one serving usually.

Anyway, here comes some sort of S13 relevant art and scribbles and such.

Here’s a trading card sized commission of Emily and the Bots.

Note: 2020, before the official canon name was assigned. Also, cripes 2020 feels like 10 years ago.

EDIT: Discourse said nope to multiple replies, too. LOL I can’t win today. I’m suffering from the newbs.

27 Likes

Actually, you CAN do that! But I dunno the limit of how many images you can fit into each reply.

And yeah, you have to wait for people like me to reply before you go again. You have so much to learn here.

3 Likes

@Smits — Yay! I’m glad to see you here again! Hope all is well. Thanks for sharing the S13 art.

5 Likes

@AdamSmith Thanks! Good to be here! I’m still figuring things out. This is different from the old like BBboards that were big for a time.

4 Likes

Good to see ya, Jaime!!

4 Likes

Smitty!!! Good to see you here!

3 Likes