The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

You seriously need to ask?

5 Likes

@Pearls_Mint @ArtCrow @Smits @lihatt
Approved! And done!! Presenting my fanart of Dr. Kabahl, the mysterious financer from the future.

17 Likes

Looks great! Thank you so much for this! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hey fellow MSTies!! I just back home from Florida and discovered this is my mailbox. This is now my 4th favorite Christmas gift of the year, a fellow MSTie artist of mine sent me this cute card!! Thanks, @Smits , I love it!!! And I’m definitely looking forward to our first meet-up and MST art trade.

23 Likes

I’m so glad it made it and that you like it! :smiley: We definitely need to meet up at some point! (I had a ridiculous amount of fun working on that design.)

3 Likes

Same 'ere!

4 Likes

totes GIF

4 Likes

@Smits Jaime, this absolutely made my year!! And we definitely do, especially with @SuperCutie !! And I’ve got just the perfect fanart that I’m currently working on right now (that’s got me working fun like crazy) when we do our art trade together. I’m even gonna throw in some of my first MST artworks I made back in the day, and lend them to you guys as a way of saying thanks for sticking together with MSTies like us. :grin:

5 Likes

@Smits @SuperCutie Fellow MSTies, my fanart is complete. I’m keeping it a surprise to show it to you guys in person. Now, all that’s left is we just wait and see if there’ll be another MST Grand Finale Watch Party for Season 14, and we shall do our art trade together, even an art giveaway of some my classic MST original artworks I’ve made years ago. So, stay tuned. :wink:

6 Likes

Sounds good! I can’t wait to see what it’ll look like!

4 Likes

I know it’s WAY past the holidays, but screw it. Look what came in the mail today!
2 cards with: Santa riding on our favorite flying turtle, and Jonah holding Waverly (I think it took place moments before the latter was destroyed offscreen), both drawn by the amazing @Smits.
And here’s hoping for a future meet-up as well!

18 Likes

Here here!

5 Likes

Attack of the 50 Foot Mega-Synthia while watching the Tribute to Overdrawn At The Memory Bank and for some reason not while watching War of the Colossal Beast!
Photoshop

23 Likes

Happy Late 54th Birthday, Patton Oswalt, aka MST3K’s Netflix/Gizmoplex sidekick on the dark side if the moon, Max (TV’s Son of TV’s Frank.)

11 Likes

WIP poster for the Joel era, inspired by the poster for Diamonds Are Forever (1971)

I’m gonna do one for each of the 4 hosts.

12 Likes

Is Joel wearing dress shoes? That’s something I never imagined before.

4 Likes

The completed poster (with a textless version, free of charge)

12 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Russ Walko, aka my favorite bot from Jonah’s Era, Growler!! And special thanks to @SuperCutie for the heads up!

12 Likes

And of course, Happy 63rd Birthday, Joel Hodgson, aka the creator and the original and my favorite host of MST3K, Joel Robinson!

10 Likes