This is LADIES NIGHT and the feeling's right: Meet your MILLION EYES OF SUMURU Premiere Open Thread!

TONIGHT, join us in the Kingadome at 8pm ET / 5pm PT for the premiere of episode 1309: THE MILLION EYES OF SUMURU! Jonah and the bots watch as a beautiful supervillain leads her all-lady army to world domination with liberal doses of intrigue and murder.

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Tonight’s post-show features a chat with some of the show’s writers! So if you have questions about the writing process…

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER (as well as how to pronounce it) if we read your question during the stream.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for those seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Thanks y’all! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex !

10 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, can’t wait! :smiley:

Nothing in the world like Gizmoplex premiere night.

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10 Likes

I wonder if we’ll return to this series in a future season.

6 Likes

Always great to prepare for a new episode!

Let’s do this!

6 Likes

You mean there are 999,999 other Eyes of Sumuru movies?

7 Likes

Well there is The Girl from Rio.

7 Likes

WOOHOO!

7 Likes

Are the guests tonight going to be people who also wrote on this episode? Otherwise, my question won’t work.

5 Likes

IT’S MOVIE SIGN OF SAVINGS WEEKEND AT SATELLITE OF LOVE HYUNDAI AND SU-MURU!

5 Likes

It’s a million eyes of savings at MENARDS!!!

5 Likes

I know Devon is an after show guest, so there’s at least one. Not sure who else is going to be on.

7 Likes

The million suits of Sue Muru: Attorney At Law.

4 Likes

A million eyes, you say?

6 Likes

I got a million eyes… in a jar.

eyeball-jar-1

4 Likes

I’m here with my four eyes…maybe if we all pool our eyes, we can hit a million??

4 Likes

I also have 4!

4 Likes

[looks in the mirror]

I’m seeing double! Eight eyes!

4 Likes

I haven’t watched it yet, so if you have please don’t tell me … but if Baron doesn’t get to belt out :notes: Harry Alan Towers :notes: I’m going to be very sad.

2 Likes

My MSTies, I will unfortunately miss our livestream as I am working Friday nights for the foreseeable future.

I will be sure to catch the entire show when I get home and post my thoughts!! I’m kinda bummed I won’t be able to catch Devon live on the post-show.

But I hope everyone has fun live at the Plex tonight! I’ll watch the replay asap and post some late night discourse!!! :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes