Feast your eyes upon TONIGHT'S LIVE WATCHALONG of THE MILLION EYES OF SUMURU! This is YOUR OPEN THREAD for a LIVE WATCHALONG with the MST3K writers! Join us at 8PM EST, won't you?

Hello there, folks!

We can’t let the occasion of an MST3K crowdfunding campaign go by without some live events, and we’re kicking it off with a particularly awesome number!

Tonight, we’ll be watching Jonah and the Bots take on The Million Eyes of Sumuru with the MST3K writers!

You can catch the live watchalong on MST3K’s YouTube channel as well as MST3K’s Twitch channel and over at Shout TV, but you can also rock it out at our very own Gizmoplex as well!

Let’s rock out the quest for Season 14 in style, won’t we?

10 Likes

Oh, and…

[ahem]

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10 Likes

Second!

4 Likes

@optiMSTie THANK YOU SO MUCH for starting this thread!!

You are okay in my book.

5 Likes

eh, i do okay from time to time :smiley:

5 Likes

So excited to see what’s in store tonight

4 Likes

So i hear this is some kind of movie-watching thing?

4 Likes

Here’s all the links to the livestream I could find, for easy access:

Gizmoplex: Live Watchalong of MILLION EYES OF SUMURU! - Featured Category - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/live/tl9VfwSQcuA

Twitch: Twitch

Shout!TV: Shout! TV | Watch MST3K - Live 24/7 Channel

8 Likes

THIS IS HOW RUMORS GET STARTED

6 Likes

Warming up wit a joke.

4 Likes

I’ll be watching on the Gizmoplex - least friction for me. (Well, the Roku MST3K app, specifically.)

1 Like

Evening, all.

3 Likes

For anybody watching via YouTube to help with those algorithms, this clickable thing is your best friend:

8 Likes

Fired up YouTube on my big screen TV. Before tuning in, I was watching videos about Dungeons & Dragons with the Satanic Panic of the 1980s & 1990s.

But that topic is a whole other thread.

4 Likes

I’m going to watch on Le Tube and in the true Le Tube spirit I will be demanding the return of people who were never actually on the show.

Maybe use Crow’s roll call from Revenge Of The Creature as a starter packet.

3 Likes

Ain’t no stream like an MST3K Livestream, ya’ll!!

7 Likes

AIN’T NO PARTY LIKE AN MST3K LIVESTREAM PARTY 'CAUSE AN MST3K LIVESTREAM PARTY DON’T STOP until the livestream actually concludes.

… I want to workshop this one.

5 Likes

WOOHOO! Gizmoplex Livestreams are back!

Really like the selection too! This is an upper tier Season 13 episode for me. So much to love in this one.

Let’s do this!

2 Likes

The 1 million unauthorized uses of airplanes by John sununu

3 Likes

Hey everybody!! Long time no chat!

6 Likes