Today's laugh

Kermit, Cookie Monster, and the Myster Box, but it’s slowed down.

Now replaced with rats!

But if you speed 'em up by 2x, they might sound a bit normal.

1 Like

These are absolutely fahcinating

1 Like

Here’s how to make a homemade Supreme Oreo cookie.
(do not try this at home)

1 Like

Almost makes me wish I was in a relationship. Almost.

5 Likes

“Nothing can beat Dr. Eggman’s great vocal covers!” - SuperMarioGlitchy4, 2015

1 Like
2 Likes

Donald singing Simple and Clean.

I absolutely admire this commitment to a bit. Also, I hope this person lives at least three states away from me :joy:

2 Likes

I’m putting this right up there with Loving Lovers Love on the Haunting Love Theme chart toppers

2 Likes

Fair enough. With my last spouse we spent a year hiding a particularly already creepy doll that his youngest drew a sharpy continuous eyebrow on in various places in our our house. It was a thing. I regret nothing.

2 Likes

Not quite as creepy as these babies, but the wife once came into a few sheets of little red stickers that said “Employee” on them.

For months I was finding those stickers stuck on random places. This was probably a decade ago, and I bet there are still some lurking that I’ve never found…

4 Likes

These are great! My daughter and I went through a faze where we taped pictures of Nicolas Cage crazy faces in random places around the house to scare each other. Under the toilet lid, in the shower, in the fridge, inside books, etc.

5 Likes

My sister went out of town and while she was gone her 10-year-old installed a browser extension on her computer that changed every image on the internet to a picture of Nic Cage. Just different pictures of Nic Cage. He’s a funny kid

6 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like

it was pretty damn funny

2 Likes

That is amazing.

2 Likes

Whiplash… but abridged.

1 Like

Please provide more information about this extension.

2 Likes

I’ll have to ask my nephew :joy: we’ve got family Zoom time tomorrow I’ll try to remember!

1 Like

Not my &(!@ing tempo!

1 Like