TONIGHT at 8pm ET/5pm PT: Join us in the Kingadome for RIFFTRAX GOES TO THE GIZMOPLEX!

TONIGHT, Rifftrax makes good on their promise during our last Kickstarter campaign to come visit the Gizmoplex – LIVE! We’ll be watching their take on GUMBY: THE MOVIE, followed by a new short, followed by a chat with Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and Bill Corbett, hosted by our own Matt McGinnis and Emily Marsh! (Also, Rifftrax is in the midst of a Kickstarter of their own, and we encourage you to check it out and consider supporting them!)

Don’t miss this one! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex

14 Likes

Gumby!

4 Likes

gumbystory

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, we get to watch a master at work! :smiley:

Oh, all the heck to all the yes!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

9 Likes

17 kinds of awesome.

5 Likes

Followed by some ramdom guy eating a burger.

1 Like

gumbycowboy

THERE’S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN

and his name is Gumby

6 Likes

And, just because I never get to use spoiler tags in these threads: Let’s give it up for Sapphire.

2 Likes

gumbyturkey

We found him trying to watch Riding with Death, incidentally.

7 Likes

Ooo, I got that Riff. And it is a treat. :heart_eyes:
This will be fun.

This a question that has probably been answered but I missed it.
I know this was a Kickstarter Reward. But seeing as how it’s going to be in Gizmiplex, will members who were not in on the Kickstart be able to join?

Asking for a friend. :wink:

Second question, what exactly is Goo?
A whale?

5 Likes

Absolutely! As per the ticket art image…

… it’s a special free livestream! I believe you just need a Gizmoplex account to watch.

3 Likes

gumbypianomovingcompany

Well, I hope the filmmaking business treated them all better than the piano moving business.

5 Likes

Those hacker tactile keyboards are getting out of control

3 Likes

“I’VE GAINED ACCESS TO THE MAINFRAME, I’M IN, DOOT DOOT BEEP BOOP BEEP” - Gumby, probably

7 Likes

I’m kind of surprised that Rifftrax hasn’t been promoting this at all. I would have thought they would have done at least a little something.

Yes! Been wanting to catch the full-length Gumby riff for a while now. This is going to be a treat. The movie is just that bizarre.

In other words, hold on to your butts. This is going to be veeeeeeerry interesting…

I’ll be there! No WAY am I missing the first-ever crossover fadeaway three-point buzzer-beating jumper in Gizmoplex history (well, at least until Steph Curry guest stars).

See you at 8, Gizmoplexians! And without further ado…let’s RIFF those TRAX!!!

6 Likes

Yes, by gum!!!

3 Likes

Which is saying something, given that Gumby has a rich, rich history of weirdness.

gumbywhatthe

5 Likes

Woohoo! Feels so great to be gathering once again for a live event!

Really excited for this! Seeing the major riff projects join forces is a wholesome sight.

LET’S DO THIS!

7 Likes

This is also a Rifftrax’d movie that I haven’t seen yet (though I hear it’s quite a ride!), so I’m even more pumped for this!

7 Likes

“My first date with the new computer on my graduation day! Wait! Why is there a splatter curtain? Nooooo!”