TONIGHT WE PUT THE MASK ON ONE MORE TIME!

HELL YEAH :smiley:

I love this one, too, for representing MST3K’s first-ever Halloween episode. It’s my favorite time of year, and it’s fantastic to see it get the MST3K treatment!

3 Likes

As usual, I will be going to bed around 8:30 or 9 and watching this in the morning.

4 Likes

I wonder what a Patrick swayze Halloween would be like. I assume it would have some sort of gathering at the roadhouse maybe they’d be serving pumpkin spice beer.

3 Likes

Time travel just isn’t what it will be.

6 Likes

Decorating a barstool with bats and orange/black streamers, that kinda thing.

3 Likes

I’ll have to smash ur vampire teeth if you bastards touch my car. This could be the haziest this could be the swayziest Halloween of them all.

5 Likes

It’s like the movie theater advising me against wearing 3D glasses outside of the moviehouse.

I looks 'em right in the eye and say, “YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERVISOR”

5 Likes

Never seen this one. Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Gaaaaaaaaaaah, you are in for a fantastico ride! :smiley:

That’s all I’ll say on the matter. I wouldn’t dare ruin what’s to come down the pike!

5 Likes

You’re a mask.

2 Likes

A Patrick Swayze Halloween is guaranteed to have 100% more face punching than the competition, or you get your money back!

4 Likes

But not your teeth

3 Likes

SOMETHING HAPPENED

2 Likes

Definitely need to watch this one, then…

Anyway to put this one picture in picture, so I can see what everyone’s posting here, like the watchalongs of the older episodes?

3 Likes

Does it cost extra to get the edition with the flying, on-fire Mercedes-Benz?

4 Likes

Hi I’m William Sylvester star of 2001 and gorgo

2 Likes

You’re in for a treat! It’s a fantastic celebration of Halloween with a real one-of-a-kind movie!

2 Likes

I usually split things up among a few different windows, myself.

Makes me feel all futuristic and stuff.

2 Likes

In the future there shall be… Beer on the Sun!!! And also multiple displays

2 Likes

Got dinner cooked and I’m here on time—double huzzah!

Evening, all! What’s up with your bad selves?

3 Likes