TONIGHT WE PUT THE MASK ON ONE MORE TIME!

It’s time for another crowdfunding watch party! Join Joel Hodgson and some of the cast for a live watch of the season 13 episode The Mask (this will be the 2D version, so there is no need to go searching for your Kinga glasses)

We’ll kick things off at 8PM (EST), and you can watch the livestream on MST3K’s YouTube channel , MST3K’s Twitch channel, at Shout TV, , or inside the Gizmoplex:

So tell your friends, tell your family, tell your social media peeps to join us tonight! (and don’t forget to tell them to donate too!)

10 Likes

Thank goodness! I’m away from home for Thanksgiving and have legit been fretting about this today. I’ll probably just turn PUT THE MASK ON NOW into a drinking game. :beers:

9 Likes

Ugh…I work until 7 Central. I’ll have to play catch up! =(

3 Likes

Maybe I can sync up the 3D version at the same time. I really like the 3D.

5 Likes

Woohoo! Livestream Tuesday!

And what better way to promote a good cause with this exceptional Season 13 episode! Really excited to watch this yet again!

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

I watched this one on both October 1st and Halloween proper this year. :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Watched it on Halloween day also. It’s officially a tradition for me!

2 Likes

I just may wear my KingaVison Glasses anyway?

4 Likes

Wooooooooo mask like from eyes wide shut…oh wait wrong movie ,…uh yeah forget I mentioned that.

Isn’t one of Tim ryders relatives the star…of the mask that is?

3 Likes

I may as well join in on the watch party. I missed the original airing of the Mask on the Gizmoplex.

1 Like

Well, now you have a reason to invent time travel, better get busy.

1 Like

Are you putting your knee up again aren’t I enough for you?

2 Likes

It’s Halloween time AGAIN? How did that happen?

Well, any which way, glad to be here, so…

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

Thank goodness it isn’t 4D. Even the Muppets had trouble containing that extra dimension!

3 Likes

Jim Henson’s 4D babies?

4 Likes

SLAM THE BEER DOWN NOW :beers:

4 Likes

We can help out with a “PREVIOUSLY ON THE MASK” recap!

7 Likes

Next week on Mitchell and The mask the clover leaf

4 Likes

In that case, you have to remember to PUT THE MASK ON NOW

(I like to err on the side of caution!)

3 Likes

Brought along my glasses anyway!

6 Likes