TORGO, a monster?

Joel and the bots debate whether or not Torgo is a monster because of his big knees.
If you were a monster, what would your exaggerated physical attribute be?

8 Likes

I’m already a monster, and my exaggerated ugliness exudes rejection from the rest of humanity… But if I needed more, I’d go with one butt cheek that would drag on the floor behind me as I walked, and would make constant noise while walking and wearing couderoys.

6 Likes

I would have one big earlobe that went down to my ankles and I would use it in hand-to-hand combat situations.

5 Likes

I would have really big hair.

No, not a beehive hairdo, and not the hair on my head at all. It would be just one really big, thick chest hair, impossible to contain with a shirt.

5 Likes

I would have giant feet, like Captain Caveman big. They would make a thwap thwap thwap sound when I walked.

5 Likes

I would still be more or less average looking but I could speak only in the voice of either Betty Boop (when I was in a negative emotional state) or that of Gilbert Gottfried (when I was in a positive one). There’d be no middle ground.

I suppose I could feign muteness like Ulysses in Hercules Unchained to try and cover it up. But you know the Laws Of Bad Movies would make that impossible to sustain long-term.

3 Likes

Family forum, family forum!

Uh, maybe one big thumb. No, the Hitcher beat me to it. Or maybe I’d have like one really big nostril.

4 Likes

5 foot long eyelashes.

6 Likes

I would have a tongue gun that shot out Cherry Jello. And then at night my eyes would glow like 2 black lights. Oh, and I aways smell like hot asphalt after it rains

4 Likes

So, Snuffleupagus?

ETA: I was today years old when I learned his first name is Aloysius.

8 Likes

Hey, how come you get three things? :rofl:

4 Likes

Well. Because. I do. That’s why.
Anymore questions?

1 Like

FIGHT!
FIGHT!!
FIGHT!!!

(And PACKERRRRRS!!!)

2 Likes