TURKEY DAY TOURNMENT 2021: Deathmatch! THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE vs PRINCE OF SPACE

Now that we’ve found our four fan-selected episodes for this year’s Turkey Day Marathon, we’re stubbornly carrying on with voting to see which episode comes out on top.

In our last battle, you all voted The Magic Voyage of Sinbad as slightly better than Hercules Against the Moon Men.

Today we’re testing your appreciation of The Brain That Wouldn’t Die against Prince of Space, and next week we will find the nominal winner of Turkey Day 2021.

6 Likes

I voted for Prince of Space, so I assume The Brain That Wouldn’t Die will win.

12 Likes

Prince is currently ahead, so we may have picked the winning side for once! :crown:

7 Likes

Don’t ruin my pity party. :frowning:

13 Likes

I helped you out by picking Jan in the Pan.

You’re welcome.

10 Likes

“Chickens are a cruel people.”

7 Likes

Having to make this choice is downright mean.

9 Likes

Prince of Space is funnier, more ridiculous, and doesn’t have long stretches of icky guy creep. PoS wins in a landslide IMO.

3 Likes

Oh man, this was a really tough one. Both episodes are just hysterical. Brain is a historic episode and Mike fires on all cylinders right out of the gate. But if there’s a choice I’ll always put on Prince of Space. Brain is such an awful, nasty, unpleasant, WRONG movie. I watched it for the first time in years when I was sick with Covid last year. I would definitely recommend NOT watching that episode with a high fever.

4 Likes

Your closet monsters have no affect on me!

2 Likes

I’m crashing your party! :partying_face: Will there be punch and pie?

7 Likes

Hawaiian Punch.

5 Likes

Sweet.

2 Likes

I’m voting for the “Obstinant Brain Whats Defied Death”

There’s a scene of a man packing a head like a football and running with it, like Barry Sanders in his glory on a Thanksgiving Day. And that’s reason enough for me. “LIONS WOO HOO! GO LIONS!”

Hmm, that doesn’t have the same ring to it…

5 Likes

If this affected Turkey Day I’d vote for Jan in the Pan because I’ve seen it far less often. But for sheer hilarity, it’s hard to top PoS.

3 Likes

I mean… Krankor’s ship looks like a turkey. There’s only one possible winner here.

4 Likes

Agreed. It’s kind of got this air of sleaze.

Probably from the sax music.

3 Likes

I’d pity your party if your party won and you couldn’t pity.

2 Likes

Apparently we like it very much :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes