TURKEY DAY TOURNMENT 2021: Final Deathmatch! PRINCE OF SPACE vs MAGIC VOYAGE OF SINBAD

Two champions enter the 2021 Turkey Day Tournament arena, for the final time!

Our last deathmatch pits PRINCE OF SPACE against MAGIC VOYAGE OF SINBAD. Remember, both of these episodes will be included on Turkey Day – but only one can WIN YOUR LOVE.

Make your decision now!

7 Likes

How many times do I have to demonstrate to you…your polls err uhh guns are worthless against me!

11 Likes

As I wrote in the poll comments, Sinbad travels all over the world and discovers the best place is home. It doesn’t get much more Thanksgiving than that. :sailboat: :turkey:

11 Likes

“I need a Veggie Meal!
I’m lactose intolerant!
Can I have the money instead?
I don’t LIKE food!!” :sailboat: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

5 Likes

Perfect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The original title of The Magic Voyage of Sinbad is Sadko. And it’s a sadko movie.

1 Like

Sadko

Sadako

What a different a letter makes.

7 Likes

PoS FTW, because it is neither fermented, pickled, nor raw!

1 Like

“You look gloomy, Sinbad.” “Have some Prozac!”

In spite of the rampant silliness in the Atlantis sequence, the original unriffed Soviet version of Magic Voyage is actually really good!

“He’s NOT SINBAD!”

2 Likes

Sinbad is great, and hard to vote against. But the host segments make the difference. PoS has the wormhole to the sylvan glen, AND it has Dog and Bear.

Prince of Space for the win. YOUR POLLS ARE USELESS AGAINST HIM

5 Likes

I’ve backed Prince of Space all the way in this tournament. I just enjoy it too much to vote against it.

3 Likes

Sinbad earns more laughs and is an enjoyable movie. But I can see that my vote will be useless against Prince… ah well

-sigh- I missed a day on the forum yesterday, and I’d like to extend my visit, but I have to catch some more Z’s (got my booster, and my reaction to this one is worse than the previous 2 - much like Hercules, I can barely keep my eyes open) - talk to you later

5 Likes

Both of my Moderna injections knocked me pretty low. I’m looking forward to getting my booster at the end of this month, but not the couple of days after it.

1 Like

Better as an episode? I think probably Prince of Space.

1 Like

“Sometimes lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for!”

“Can I have some more water?”

Only one of these movies inspired me to train for a career as a bootblack (not a shoeshine boy, I only blacken boots, no other shoes, no other colors). I also have a side gig as capering cosmic royalty that guns do not affect. If you’re a space chicken, I am coming for you.

5 Likes

So you won’t be humble, lovable shoeshine boy?

4 Likes