VIP"s in the MST3K Metaverse

Krankor from Prince of Space!

4 Likes

He usually delivers. There’s a reason he played TWO separate villains on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

“A Slayer… Have you any proof?”
“Only that she fought me and yet lives.”
“Very nearly proof enough. I can’t remember the last time that happened.”
“1843, Madrid… Bastard caught me sleeping.”

4 Likes

Not ESTELLE?! :cry:

7 Likes

She’s cute!

4 Likes

My vote is for the KITTIES!! in 12 To The Moon.

(Too obvious?) :thinking:

6 Likes

The United Servo Academy Men’s Chorus

11 Likes

While The Bar from The Killer Shrews is probably the better character, The Car Chase from The Batwoman shows more range. It’s one Rockford Turn and a fruit cart crash away from perfection.

6 Likes

The end credits - The Castle of Fu Manchu

3 Likes

I would have thought Prof Cruikshank from Munchie would make a good recurring character, maybe for Connor?
I agree with above about Mrs Kelly, and I could see Eastside Eddie popping up from time to time.
If we wanted to cut a bit more deep we could have Kelsey Mia Farrowed up as an aloof harbinger of doom anytime something bad’s about to happen to the mad’s base.

5 Likes

Nice, and if we are looking outside the movies for VIPs, then I’ll throw in a vote for Turkules.

5 Likes

I have to go with the one and only:

White Dot! :white_circle:

8 Likes

MEGAWEAPON!!! (From Warriors of the Lost World)

8 Likes

excellent choice

3 Likes

If we’re going way back we have to have Monkey Boy from The Lost Continent!

3 Likes

There aren’t many other characters who have inspired me to create an RPG character…

3 Likes

I only just noticed that Steven Franken was Cap’n. Santa’s good right LEFT arm in Stranded In Space !! :open_mouth:

And also way back when: he has a role in The Space Travelers though I can’t remember actually seeing him.

2 Likes

Joey The Lemur

6 Likes