Weekly Update, 9/27 -10/1: PROPSAPALOOZA! Shipping updates! And so much more!

If anyone is going to be at NYCC and is willing to procure an extra poster, please let me know and we can work something out.

1 Like

It would also be cool if I had the Action Comics-style poster in anyway. Weā€™ll think about that later.

1 Like

I would be happy with any of the 3. It will fit in nicely with my KS posters.

1 Like

Yeah, especailly since I couldnā€™t afford the KS posters myselfā€¦

1 Like

Maybe you can get some if they have extras once they get all of the KS goodies made?

Iā€™ll think about it.

1 Like

It just occurred to me about the Silver Servo poster- as Galactus, Crow gets to decide who lives and who dies!

8 Likes

The former! Even though it seems to be generally regarded as a good movie, thereā€™s always a chanceā€¦ personally, even though I enjoyed the original, Iā€™d love to watch Jonah and the bots riff on it. Take my theory with a grain of salt, though. I could be completely wrong and itā€™s just the latest nutty Invention Exchange. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Captain Spaulding. SAT proctor.
Heā€™d definitely keep those kids in line :rofl:

I called it! :smiley:

12 Likes

We were impressed that you got it, but, you knowā€¦ couldnā€™t say anything. :wink:

11 Likes

Awe! Thatā€™s fun to know! Thanks for keeping the secret!

6 Likes

And was within like, AN HOUR! Incredible sleuthing. Terrifying in its efficiency.

9 Likes

I seriously thought I was just making a joke.

4 Likes

An accurate joke! A joke that was a clue!

6 Likes

[insert broken clock idiom here]

3 Likes

Like Michael, I had noticed the strong likeness to Sid Haig. (Props to the props department.) Then I got on IMDb and looked at movies that sounded cheesy enough to be on MST3K. The pics confirmed it after that.

7 Likes