Weekly Update for 1/24 - 1/28: A Brief Interlude

Good question! It’s out of our direct control, but I’ve forwarded this question to our partners at Vimeo/VHX to see if there’s a way they could help facilitate this.

5 Likes

As long as you have a browser, you can access the Gizmoplex.

3 Likes

I hate to interrupt the discussion of smol animals, but there was an error when I tried to redeem my code for the shorts on VHX. Where do I go for tech support? Thanks!

1 Like

Send an email with details of your issue to kickstarter@mst3k.com—that’s the quickest and easiest way.

2 Likes

Thank You. Already going through withdrawal after going to the show .

Haven’t gotten my code for the 20 Shorts yet. Can you help?

The gang is in the middle of filming this week and probably not checking the forum. I’d suggest you send an email here: kickstarter@mst3k.com where someone will see it sooner.

3 Likes

And you can always check your Backerkit, it should be available there.

4 Likes

1 Like

muppetmovieanimal

FAVORITE LARGE ANIMAL

5 Likes

Not complaining, but it’s been a few weeks without updates and just a little over a week until the premiere. Might we get an update in advance of March 4?

2 Likes

Only time can tell. After all, shooting ended a few days ago.

3 Likes

The last update ended with, “ You may not get another update until the final shoot is up and running, but the good news is, we’ll have lots of juicy new photos and info to share then.”
So, I do hope we get one this week now that shooting has wrapped, but we were warned about the wait (really looking forward to more pictures, though!)

7 Likes

Putting this here for no particular reason

3 Likes

Ah, I must have missed that line. The break makes sense, then. Thanks!

1 Like

So, serious question: we know the date, do we know the time for the 1st episode premier?

1 Like

5 PM Pacific Time for me here.

8 PM ET.

Hmm, the forum seems to want me to make a complete sentence. I didn’t realize it was such a stickler for grammar.

7:00 PM Central

Primetime! I like it.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! It’ll be 5 pm for me, but I get off work at 4:30, so no worries about missing the beginning.

1 Like